• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

Wilkinson (I love a good dance act.. .but im not going to see them as they are same time as headliners)

If they use the same times as this year then the headliners of the dance stage finished at around the time the main stage headliners came on.

Which was s**t. On the Saturday I had the choice of Eminem (not a fan these days & the OH hates him) & Alt-J who I hadn't gotten into instead of being able to see Magnetic Man who I would have been ideal.

I reckon there's enough new young blood that don't know how bad Blink live can be (thought they were good at the O2 though) & have enough back catalogue to flog a fair amount of tickets too.

If they use the same times as this year then the headliners of the dance stage finished at around the time the main stage headliners came on.

Which was s**t. On the Saturday I had the choice of Eminem (not a fan these days & the OH hates him) & Alt-J who I hadn't gotten into instead of being able to see Magnetic Man who I would have been ideal.

I reckon there's enough new young blood that don't know how bad Blink live can be (thought they were good at the O2 though) & have enough back catalogue to flog a fair amount of tickets too.

i was gutted about that too. mean come on i kidna did nothing instead of seeing either. Magnetic man was good thoguh :P

As a T In The Park regular a four year gap seems massive to me! Considering we had Kasabian headline 2010 and 2012, with Snow Patrol/The Killers/Kings of Leon/Arctic Monkeys on rotation.

I actually like Blink and have never seen them. I also really like Jake Bugg. Some more good bands and I could be tempted this year.

Well I'm very pleased with Blink as they're one of my favourite bands and i didn't honestly think they'd be announced. However I can sympathise with everyone who's pissed off as it is very soon since they last played and it is lazy. Overall I'm happy and I'm intrigued to find out who the British headliner is.

Wasn't one of the headliners supposed to be a band with American and British members in it? Seem to remember something about that being mentioned.

Not that Blink are the worst band in the world, but given they headlined 4 years ago, don't seem to have the greatest live reputation and to the best of my knowledge aren't even that big at the moment, can't say I'm very impressed. Jake Bugg back as well, just no

I know when i brought up Pendulum as a headliner a few weeks ago people thought they were too weak to headline but too strong to sub... Are they bigger or smaller then Blink and does this announcement change anything??

Depends on this potential new album, whether they release it next year & if they ride on a wave of any reforming popularity. but by then you'll know if they are playing or not.

Wasn't one of the headliners supposed to be a band with American and British members in it? Seem to remember something about that being mentioned.

He said something along those lines, which could reflect Mark from blink living in London and the other members in America

i was gutted about that too. mean come on i kidna did nothing instead of seeing either. Magnetic man was good thoguh :P

Awful decision (also cocked up the time for Fred V & Grafix on the lanyard!) for that stage, even during the day there was little sound bleed.

I just sat about 20m outside the NME tent & drank lots repeatedly just singing "This is from Matilda". Depressing evening that. My OH got a written apology from FR for not disclosing an earlier finishing time.