Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

4 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Apart from the little monkey. I like monkeys.

Even that little monkey is tainted I'm afraid

Edited by Perks
Spelling

1 minute ago, Alex DeLarge said:

I want to reply to this but I can foresee the entire thread becoming crisp puns for the next ten pages.

Yeah we should Skips past this.

Back to Kaiser Chies, I wouldn't take it at face value really. I recall Ricky off Kaiser Chiefs saying something last year about bring someone out on stage at Glastonbury, which is a bizarre thing to say considering he wasn't playing. Maybe it's just something he tells people to let them know he is the sort of guy that plays Glastonbury with his band. :lol:

Just now, dentalplan said:

Back to Kaiser Chies, I wouldn't take it at face value really. I recall Ricky off Kaiser Chiefs saying something last year about bring someone out on stage at Glastonbury, which is a bizarre thing to say considering he wasn't playing. Maybe it's just something he tells people to let them know he is the sort of guy that plays Glastonbury with his band. :lol:

Yeah, I think this means that they'll be backstage or something, or maybe it's a little bit of a joke to see how many people will react to Steps at Glastonbury.