Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

2 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Highly probable this year. My headliners are looking at best to be radiohead Jackson flaming lips. 

Two of which I'll enjoy but wouldn't be anywhere near a must see. 

They hopefully will be mine, with 2 very much "must sees".

I haven't had a must see headliner on any stage since Arcade Fire. Ive loved a lot of what Ive seen since, but beforehand they were not must sees. This year, Im chuffed Radiohead change that... hopefully the lips make it two.

5 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

That's a fair point actually. I didn't see her last year and I have visions of me kicking myself in 20 years time. She's destined to become as big a female solo artist as anyone from the past 50 years I reckon

It may well wind up being the only big festival show she ever does.

11 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Traditional Glastonbury Friday efestivals clash nightmare. 

Yeah but whilst there are usually loads of acts us on here would want to see they're usually not acts with a huge crossover in fanbase. Like, Portishead vs Chic was an eFests nightmare but they're not similar acts at all, same with Underworld vs Sigur Rós. Radiohead vs Flaming Lips would just be dumb.

16 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I think it's officially that time of year where I fuck off Spotify weekly as my default listening and move over to @Brave Sir Robin's playlist until the festival is over!

Lots of early self-confirmations and TBCs/SRs mean there's some great stuff on there already! And some less great, admittedly.