Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

3 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Dropping a self confirmation to stop this turning into a list thread.

Cinematic Orchestra

Just looking at the other fests this lot play and I didn't realise how much of a booking the are; is this a possible Park headliner? Higher than Wild Beasts, Cribs and Bonestorm himself on the FN6 bill; headlining Blissfields alongside Metronomy.

50 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Just looking at the other fests this lot play and I didn't realise how much of a booking the are; is this a possible Park headliner? Higher than Wild Beasts, Cribs and Bonestorm himself on the FN6 bill; headlining Blissfields alongside Metronomy.

Yeah I keep flicking between them & Moderat for one of the Park headline slots. 

Just seen its Sunday, would be shitty clash with Justice, that. Reckon it would condemn Laura Marling to Other as well. 

Edited by MattDavies__

24 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

Just seen its Sunday, would be shitty clash with Justice, that. Reckon it would condemn Laura Marling to Other as well. 

Could work as a WH sub too

1 hour ago, MattDavies__ said:

If the Park finishes early again you'd be able to see both them and Justice tbf. I think Park headliner would be a good slot for them though, they seem ideal for it.

17 hours ago, MattDavies__ said:

JP sub below Flips? Could see one of them/Marling taking that slot and the other one being Park headliner.

Unless they'd fit on Avalon as said above. Not an act I'd ever considered for Glasto tbh.

7 minutes ago, SteveTLizard said:

Ahhh ok, sadly missed Phillapa's Van, similar to Joe Bananas of old by the sounds of it.  Joe Bananas being a one stall south east corner all on it's own.

Philipa puts in an appearance on page 2. 

16 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

That sold cheese toasties on the side. 

Sloseph's cheese toastie post was the best/grimmest thing said on here recently. Only enhanced by his immediate retraction and self-disgust at having posted it.