2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 people tried from 4 locations just for me! Only one got past the holding page, but not as far as the payment page.   Oh well, it's not meant to be that easy.

Congratultions to those that got tickets.

Roll on Sunday, although I'll be hungover in a hotel with (probably) no signal so it's up to the others in our group.

1 minute ago, Beerqueen said:

Didn't get them :(

Feeling very deflated.  Can't try on Sunday as I'm going on holiday on Saturday - I stupidly thought the sale date would be last Sunday.  My friend is going to try for me so hope she can get them but it's the first time she's tried........  Wonder if there's any wifi in the middle of the Aegean Sea?

Hey BQ,

There's four in my group, if you like I can try for you on Sunday if you give me your number / post code.

Cheers

Dave

I got nowhere near but my work colleague who has no interest in it at all, logged on at 6.02. No holding page.  Entered all the details and paid inside a minute. All done by 6.06.

I had to explain the severity of what he's just achieved.

Going to my 5th in a row! And taking my girlfriend to her first!!

im a long time reader on here but vary rarely post. Taking the girlfriend away for her surprise birthday to see The Chillis in Turin this weekend so glad to get it out of the way! 

Best wishes to all for Sunday.

2 minutes ago, DaveyGee said:

Hey BQ,

There's four in my group, if you like I can try for you on Sunday if you give me your number / post code.

Cheers

Dave

That's really sweet of you Dave - but there's three of us.  I need to think whether to take you up and ditch someone!  Would you trust me enough to pay for two deposits?

Really sorry to those that missed out.

I managed to get 6 for friends as I will be trying on Sunday for mine so hope for a return of the favour.

Just curious, which page did people start from?

I had the extras page and the tour page open. Got straight through on the tour page. Only hold up was the page hanging a couple of times after reg numbers and about 3 times after card details. Used back then had to reenter card details then proceed. Confirmed at 6.07pm

4 minutes ago, Woffy said:

It was YOU!

Great work StoneC!

I was shitting it and I wasn't even trying for me. Sent Spitty a deflated 'soz' message at 13 mins past...but he reckoned he was IN. 

Conf. email?

I took a PDF print of the screen including confirmation number so defo got them, I got in at 18:03. Second time I have got his! Maybe he will get in for me on Sunday :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jackal1 said:

Really sorry to those that missed out.

I managed to get 6 for friends as I will be trying on Sunday for mine so hope for a return of the favour.

Just curious, which page did people start from?

I had the extras page and the tour page open. Got straight through on the tour page. Only hold up was the page hanging a couple of times after reg numbers and about 3 times after card details. Used back then had to reenter card details then proceed. Confirmed at 6.07pm

Which tour page and extras page?