The Glade 2024

Crazyfool01

45 minutes ago, paulshane said:

Looking forward to seeing Orb again, but I can't see The Egg or any of the Hillage projects anywhere, that would be a shame, had a mental saturday night there last year

It's not Glastonbury without The Egg. They normally crop up somewhere else as well as Glade though.

1 hour ago, stuie said:

As you think everyone else is wrong, why do you think it's been changed? 

They do have a small central crowd management team that review programming of the independant stages and recommend or enforce changes.

1 minute ago, Paul ™ said:

They do have a small central crowd management team that review programming of the independant stages and recommend or enforce changes.

Yep, exactly what I thought and @incidenthas hit the nail on the head. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Paul ™ said:

Hardest thing at Glastonbury to sleep in as late as you can.  Gotta try and store energy  and hit those small hours every night. 

Very happy with my decision to request shifts working the Glade Brew Bar. There’s very little on there I wouldn’t enjoy working to and, with a metric tonne of caffeine, I think I can power through any inevitable hangover.

1 hour ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Hardest thing at Glastonbury to sleep in as late as you can.  Gotta try and store energy  and hit those small hours every night. 

Indeed but did you mean to quote me? 😄

4 hours ago, The Red Telephone said:

Excellent line up. King of The Beats should be good fun.

TBH, the first thing I check when the Glade poster comes out is that Cassette Boy and Dj Rubbish are on there.

Hopefully will take me back to the Elbow Rooms in Leeds, used to love that venue. Pool hall in the day that turned into a breaks club on Saturday nights.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Hopefully will take me back to the Elbow Rooms in Leeds, used to love that venue. Pool hall in the day that turned into a breaks club on Saturday nights.

Awesome place in my uni days! #LeedsAlum

17 hours ago, Helsbels said:

Initially disappointed at no Sasha, Digweed Nick Warren etc Seem to have gone away from prog last couple of years whereas there used to be loads but I guess things change with the times

Which is strange seeing as this music is going through a revival currently with a new generation coming back to this sound