404 members have voted

1. 1. How many of your groups got the golden tickets

• 100%
    • 50%-99%
    • 25%-49%
    • 1%-24%
    • 0%

19 minutes ago, THEBOILERMAN said:

But a solo person could have a dozen people (who don`t want to go) trying for them, unless of cause the are a billy no mates 🙂 

Once someone gets through to the booking page they can snap up 6 tickets at once, which still means the odds are skewed in the favour of groups - regardless of how many people they have trying to get through for them.

7 minutes ago, Homersexual said:

Again, you’re looking at things from YOUR perspective. Not everyone has the opportunity to rope other people in to help. 

As things stand this is not a fair system. It’s about time the festival took that into a consideration.

Just make it a f**king ballot already and then it’s down to pot luck.

Well my perspective is that I work it and I work hard to get priority status to ensure I can be there every year. I was helping friends this morning and I think they represent the average ticket buyers  - a group of friends who want to go together. 

Setting a max 2 ticket rule would make it hard for people to choose between people to take - someone having to choose which of their brothers to take / someone who wants to go with partner and best mate, for example. I’d say you are the one who’s looking at it from your perspective. 

If you want to go so bad as a single person, come and join the team:

https://www.oxfamapps.org.uk/festivals/register-interest/

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Homersexual said:

Again, you’re looking at things from YOUR perspective. Not everyone has the opportunity to rope other people in to help. 

As things stand this is not a fair system. It’s about time the festival took that into a consideration.

Just make it a f**king ballot already and then it’s down to pot luck.

I’m coming from the perspective that the festival is great as it is, and that the crowd that attends helps with it being great.

That the ticket process helps groups of 6 working together I think helps make the crowd better than if it was a ballot or smaller groups. 

If it didn’t work out for us a few of us would have volunteered, which does work well for smaller groups and individuals. 

2 out of 5 groups were successful out of my lot.  This is the same two groups that had the success last year.

One person in one of the other groups got through to reg details page but then got kicked out

Most including me never got past the holding page.

I've had years on the trot where we've been the lucky ones but that luck seems to have run out.

16 minutes ago, stuie said:

More internet raging! 
Not even going to give it the benefit of a click thru. 

IMG_0589.thumb.jpeg.01bbab775ab3db5e4811bbe75ee9c1cb.jpeg

I don't understand complaining about this.

It's one thing if you get through and then get kicked out for a glitch or something, but you're just queueing, for some of the hardest to get tickets on earth, what do people expect?

31 minutes ago, Jack The Stripper said:

I had the classic get to the stage where you shakingly enter all the reg numbers only to hit submit and be sent back to the holding page 😭

Same in the coach sale. Nothing at all in today's sale though not even that false attempt