The churnups

a6l6e6x

hope its the foos 2017 was awesome and I've finally found a video of the full performance that hasn't been taken down!

https://fb.watch/l2T0f_dKte/ 

start of my hero 'Its starting to get good... I See a naked guy this ones for him' 😁

And ofc the epic best of us performance that took about 15 minutes due to the crowd!

35 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Has it been noticed the set is now only 1h 5min where previously 1h 15min..... 🤔 

Maybe Royal Blood kicked up a stink about it, wouldn't be out of character...

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Not to add any fuel to the AM out/Foos in to headline talk, as it seems AM are still a goer as of now, but The Churnups set time has been reduced by ten minutes on the lineup page so only doing an hour and five minutes now. 

This was changed a few days before they cancelled the gig.

Just now, chazwwe said:

This was changed a few days before they cancelled the gig.

Fair enough - just saw somebody mention it on Reddit and don’t think I’d seen it mentioned on here so thought it had just happened. Strange move from Mr ‘we’ll play all night’, anyway (assuming it was Foos who wanted less time). 

I really like how much Foo's have got into Glastonbury and are clearly friends of the festival now. Obviously headlined and have been at the festival plenty of times since. Also appears in loads of different doccos and also the Glastonbury book (If my mind isn't playing tricks on me). I love it when huge names get into it. 

Edited by kemosabe

16 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

I really like how much Foo's have got into Glastonbury and are clearly friends of the festival now. Obviously headlined and have been at the festival plenty of times since. Also appears in loads of different doccos and also the Glastonbury book (If my mind isn't playing tricks on me). I love it when huge names get into it. 

Yup. For a lot of oversea/American acts it’s just another show in the long list of shows, but Foos clearly saw the enormity of it and have looked back on it very fondly. f**king gutted to not be there today to watch their set.