Acts Ruled Out Of Glastonbury 2024

stanh

16 minutes ago, Supermerv said:

The Allergies just responded to my tweet, they're out unfortunately

Posted in the wrong topic

Spoke to them the other week and were saying as they loss money playing there it wasn't worth it, so might be the same next year too. They did have the people on the new album so maybe just a DJ set they might, but unlikely 

7 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

Spoke to them the other week and were saying as they loss money playing there it wasn't worth it, so might be the same next year too. They did have the people on the new album so maybe just a DJ set they might, but unlikely 

I'm gutted about this, they were one of the (numerous) bands that I was hoping to see who haven;t appeared on the lineup. I wanted to see them at Boomtown last year but missed them and they said they don't have any gigs booked near me (west Yorkshire). I might have to make the trip over to Manc to see them!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mark H said:

Ok this one hurts…

Quite a few acts I was interested in are ruling out. I’m starting to get a bit pessimistic about the line up. Need to pull myself together.

The line up will be fine, there's 100+ stages, it almost impossible for the line up to be poor.

Unless you only count the big stages, and even then it's highly unlikely. The Pyramid/Other/Acoustic/Avalon are dodgy (but usually have something worthwhile), West Holts and The Park are reliable. There's always more than enough on the "dance" venues.

14 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

The line up will be fine, there's 100+ stages, it almost impossible for the line up to be poor.

Unless you only count the big stages, and even then it's highly unlikely. The Pyramid/Other/Acoustic/Avalon are dodgy (but usually have something worthwhile), West Holts and The Park are reliable. There's always more than enough on the "dance" venues.

I know this.. I have never not had an amazing time by just stumbling into something at West Holts. I’m just processing my feelings about Bruce and Alanis ruling themselves out recently. I think I can recover.