The Unofficial eFests Meet-up

Crazyfool01

So as we approach the 5 weeks to go marker , it’s time to set up a traditional meet up for efest members . This will take place at the ridge and furrow bar on wed 21st June from 6pm. It would  be fantastic to meet all the people that contribute to making this such a great place for info and chat the whole year round. Past and Present members of course . I will be there from 7 and for now we can use the pyramid stage hat as a meeting point . Hopefully someone might have a more distinguishable target . See you in June … enjoy the build up and don’t be shy 

Edited by Crazyfool01
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 19

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

So as we approach the 5 weeks to go marker , it’s time to set up a traditional meet up for efest members . This will take place at the ridge and furrow bar on wed 21st June from 6pm. It would  be fantastic to meet all the people that contribute to making this such a great place for info and chat the whole year round. Past and Present members of course . I will be there from 7 and for now we can use the pyramid stage hat as a meeting point . Hopefully someone might have a more distinguishable target . See you in June … enjoy the build up and don’t be shy 

I said I was going to try last year, and wash annihilated by 4pm... I'm gonna say the same this year... I'll definitely be heading for your hat if I do make it, since I don't know what anybody else looks like. 

4 hours ago, Alvoram said:

I said I was going to try last year, and wash annihilated by 4pm... I'm gonna say the same this year... I'll definitely be heading for your hat if I do make it, since I don't know what anybody else looks like. 

Hopefully several in efests T-shirts will also act as a marker (would have been great buisness opportunity for any new owner )  … for anyone a bit nervy or wanting some recognisable faces the virtual meets are a great place to say a quick hello 

Edited by Crazyfool01

I'm planning to attend the meetup for the first time. Been on these forums for 14 years so would be great to put some faces to the names. Attending the festival just as a twosome this year so very much up for meeting some awesome new people.

Managed to get my tickets through resale group 1 so looking forward to meeting with members from there also (owe @Scrumpas many ciders as he can handle too!)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

no idea why you've decided its for you to arrange but, is it cos....

Edited by Neil

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

no idea why you've decided its for you to arrange but, is it cos....

Surely it's for any efester to suggest/arrange to meet, we are all part of the community. And @Crazyfool01 has done fuck tons to help people get there this year (and previous) and has supported/defended the forums when they were yours. This seems like a really mean spirited response. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 27

1 hour ago, broken monkey said:

I'm planning to attend the meetup for the first time. Been on these forums for 14 years so would be great to put some faces to the names. Attending the festival just as a twosome this year so very much up for meeting some awesome new people.

Managed to get my tickets through resale group 1 so looking forward to meeting with members from there also (owe @Scrumpas many ciders as he can handle too!)

Hoping to be there but also with a couple of non e festers. Also have a hectic journey just getting there. Will hopefully bore you all with it at the meet up.

@broken monkeylucky for you I can handle fewer and fewer ciders these days!

• Upvote 1