Shangri La 2023

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

14 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

I was going to see them then, but the pull of Josh Wink on the beloved (RIP?) Genosys was too strong! He was stellar...

Ben

I had dinner with once him at Sonar. He was a bit late and there was a weird mix up when he introduced himself and I thought he was asking if I was Josh. I told him I was wondering for a second if I could get away with pretending to be him 😂 Then later at his gig he saw me walk past the DJ booth and he shouted JOSH! at me while waving frantically

Edited by Twiggy553
  • Like 1

Now, this is why I like this time…after initially looking through this announcement I didn’t recognise much at all, but after listening to some of the acts that people have mentioned on here I will definitely be checking them out.

That’s the great thing about Glastonbury!

7 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Really enjoyed Platform 23 last year. Nice little venue with a laid dancefloor, which is a bit of a treat for most of the SEC.

Ben

I’ve never been to this venue! Is this the one that has an underground train that you can go in to?

Edited by Supernova.

2 hours ago, Metal Monkey said:

Also Mike Vennart of Oceansize seems to writing the music for this so I'm hoping for something massive. 

Ooooh, got quite into them about 15 years ago - their Everything Into Position album is great. I'll have a look into this. Thanks for mentioning.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, JA_Watts said:

Saw Scalping at a tiny festival back in 2019 and they blew my tiny mind. Well worth checking out.

Pleased with Skindred too. Will be cool to see them in a more intimate setting compared to their usual high billing at Download.

Saw them supporting Working Men’s Club late last year. Mad band. Might have to go check them out again.