Any sign of Pulp yet?

angelin

They seem a bit big to headline other and maybe slightly to small to headline pyramid, I base that only really on lack of new material.

A new album that did well, then why not!

If they subbed the next act would have there work cut out.

Pulp would smash it, Finsbury park was brilliant.

On 7/22/2023 at 8:02 PM, bexj said:

I dunno, my sister in law was a hip young thing in 2011 and had heard that Pulp was worth seeing, she loved it!  

Also similar for The Cure last time, we stood with a bunch of teens, they loved it, knew enough to have fun. 

I don’t think the age thing is that big a deal anymore. It’s so easy for the kids to stream anyone on a line up at a festival they’re going to. All it needs is a bit of inclination.

30 minutes ago, Fozzeebear said:

I'm keeping everything crossed that they do a few more gigs before signing off again. Not managed to see them over the summer and all of the gig reports I've read have been amazing. Desperate to see them again!

Same, couldn't make these gigs for various reasons, hope they've got a few more in them. 

On 7/29/2023 at 11:34 PM, Hutchmaster said:

I've probably been to over 100 gigs, seen a fair few acts who I'd listen to more/prefer over Pulp, but this was it. The greatest gig I've ever been to and I think it'll be extremely hard to top.

Absolutely sensational.

On 7/30/2023 at 1:36 AM, Chef said:

I was there tonight. Astonishing good. Could they headline the Pyramid? Hell yes and then some. 

I went on Saturday too, what a gig, what an atmosphere, amazing venue, crowd into it 100%, and Jarvis and the band and the staging were off the scale. 

Sensational is a good word to describe 🙂

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, incident said:

While I don't expect it to happen, it'd be premature to fully rule out an outright Pyramid Headline.

11 hours ago, angelin said:

I also think they could headline the Pyramid they've had such alot of support these gigs. Edinburgh will be messy😃

Their tour was not a pyramid headliner tour by any means

They did Neighbourhood Weekender - headlined by Paul Heaton ffs

It was similar to Lewis Capaldi's planned tour