Any sign of Pulp yet?

angelin

17 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

This is why I love efestivals,  because I would have just read The Churnups, shrugged and moved on 

There are so many threads where people are talking about clashes between "Elastoplast and stinging nettles" or "the bus stops and the bog roll holders" that the churnups could quite easily have been real and I'd never have noticed. 

8 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

If they weren't in such a prominant position, i don't think they would've been picked up on so quickly.

The easy giveaway is that there's no website link, which is inconceivable for a (real) named act that high up on the Pyramid and would still be unusual much further down. That alone would have people instantly asking questions for any slot on the big 5 stages.

Edited by incident

So as yesterday didn't give clarity on Pulp (its worse if anything!) at Glasto I've decided to go in for tickets at Hammersmith, I don't want to risk being disappointed. 

Does anyone know of any pre-sales happening before Friday? 

1 minute ago, Chef said:

So as yesterday didn't give clarity on Pulp (its worse if anything!) at Glasto I've decided to go in for tickets at Hammersmith, I don't want to risk being disappointed. 

I'd like to know the same for Castlefield - I'm doing the exact same thing. After Warrington, and even if they do play Glastonbury, Castlefield will be by far the most intimate. 

1 hour ago, Chef said:

I don't - but for whatever it's worth, I think of the first round of shows only Scarborough had pre-sales (ignoring the 3 festivals in that of course).

I like Royal Blood and, despite how bland they've become in recent years, I still have a soft spot for Arctic Monkeys. But I feel so sorry for them having to follow Pulp if it is them. There's probably only a small handful of acts that Pulp wouldn't upstage though to be fair.

8 minutes ago, HH46810 said:

Thought I'd go for tickets at Hammersmith, but standing are £85!! Really hoping they are on the farm.

I know, I wanna go, but by the time I've travelled down from Leicester and got a hotel it's £200 without even buying a drink. Argh!

Edited by fullfathom5

Just now, philipsteak said:

Well that was easier than I expected.

Tickets sorted for Manchester, just in case they aren't on the farm (or I'm working when they are).

£77 is a lot of money but I don't spend much on gigs so thought I'd treat myself.

Yep tickets sorted for Hammersmith, so expensive but standing at a 5k venue will be great, may have to consider if they are at the farm but expect I’ll just do both