Which Elton track are you looking forward to the most?

kalifire

Yes, Tiny Dancer and Rocket Man are particularly powerful. Not sure if he ever plays Song For Guy but I’ve always found it quite affecting.

But I’ll also be especially pleased if we get any deep cuts from the 70s that don’t get played that often if at all, and the casuals wouldn’t recognise. I’ll take Amoreena, Holiday Inn, Mona Lisas and Madhatters, Ticking or any song from Captain Fantastic.

11 minutes ago, Olshansky said:

Earlier in the tour he was playing "Daniel" and seems to have dropped it in favor of including "Cold" 

I'm kinda hoping Daniel makes it's way back somewhere in the set.  If not, I'm happy to hear whatever 

He played Daniel last Friday in Liverpool  🙂

30 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Top 3 for me are Rocket Man, Tiny Dancer and Bennie & the Jets because it’s particularly good live.

I imagine Cold Heart may be huge if Dua Lipa turns up.

This... (maybe 'Someone saved my Life' might split them)

Tiny Dancer is everyone's new favourite..

I'm hoping for this era as well. Elton wasn't played by my parents, they were more Motown and Beatles fans. My first experience of Elton was the 80's one and when he owned Watford, and I wasn't impressed. It took the release of Almost Famous for me to discover his stuff from the 70's, and I'm a big fan of this. I consider most of his 80's output to be cheesy pop but I'm still a fan.

Tiny Dancer may be the biggest singalong in Glasto history. 

But, whether you think it cheesy or not, 'Can you feel the love tonight' at Glasto among ~120,000 of your closest friends might be pretty special.