Site Changes 2023

Crazyfool01

31 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

2 men, a telehandler and some mesh - I'm not sure what this tells us.

if we can discuss a light being turned on in a Porta cabin,  we can discuss quite easily some foundations going down in Williams Green .... Its probably the change that intrigues people most 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

if we can discuss a light being turned on in a Porta cabin,  we can discuss quite easily some foundations going down in Williams Green .... Its probably the change that intrigues people most 

If there was a hole to put the mesh in to indicate foundations, then I'd be more excited. 

10 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

the fenced off area and the iron grid ( not sure the trade name ? ) are enough for me 🙂 

Reinforcing mesh / rebar

12 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

If there was a hole to put the mesh in to indicate foundations, then I'd be more excited. 

Indeed. Never seen it just laid on the surface before… where’s the hole? 

4 minutes ago, pandahands said:

Another image from glasto chat of Williams green..

FB_IMG_1683144756506.jpg

Shit. Some serious foundations. I guess a 2 car kebab pointing skywards needs a solid base.

1 minute ago, Mark H said:

This looks serious! Foundations for a very large tent perhaps? I’m here for this speculation.

theres a car sculpture there with the cars from the deleted car cinema .... but we dont currently know if there will be some kind of stage or not ?

39 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

theres a car sculpture there with the cars from the deleted car cinema .... but we dont currently know if there will be some kind of stage or not ?

As I currently understand it, there is no stage. I will see if there is firmer information.

2 minutes ago, pilton digger said:

As I currently understand it, there is no stage. I will see if there is firmer information.

thanks .... thats a shame but hopefully there might be something that takes the Thursday traffic  instead maybe use of other venues .... 

6 minutes ago, Ged Devereux said:

I’ve only ever know that area to be Williams Green, 13 was my first year! What was there before?

Leftfield and the meeting place with thousands of postits