Ticket Balance!

Ayrshire Chris

Mini panic here. Can anyone tell me what happens if you're not at home to sign for tickets when delivered, for example if away for a few days so wouldn't even see a "we missed you" card?

We are in a non-EU European country and are being given only the box office option, so I'm thinking of changing to a UK address for delivery.

Edited by muffled oars

30 minutes ago, gordong said:

Late April fools from Glastonbury? Tuesday 1st to Monday 7th March?

FECE5655-A26F-412C-BFF0-4E347FE14A60.png

It's now been removed. 

They were last years dates! 

balance paid, it was a tough choice but would have seemed daft not to, there's a free carer's ticket sorted for my wife, and I've paid out hundreds of pounds on mobility scooter rental. only thing to sort now is my campervan's ropey engine.

1 hour ago, muffled oars said:

Mini panic here. Can anyone tell me what happens if you're not at home to sign for tickets when delivered, for example if away for a few days so wouldn't even see a "we missed you" card?

We are in a non-EU European country and are being given only the box office option, so I'm thinking of changing to a UK address for delivery.

Honestly nothing I've had by Royal Mail since COVID that said "signed for" have I ever actually been asked to sign for. Probably depends on your area/postie though.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DeanoL said:

Honestly nothing I've had by Royal Mail since COVID that said "signed for" have I ever actually been asked to sign for. Probably depends on your area/postie though.

Yeah, last year the postie handed me the envelope and said ‘here are your Glastonbury tickets’!

44 minutes ago, Neil said:

balance paid, it was a tough choice but would have seemed daft not to, there's a free carer's ticket sorted for my wife, and I've paid out hundreds of pounds on mobility scooter rental. only thing to sort now is my campervan's ropey engine.

Yes then!

19 hours ago, Olshansky said:

all paid up as well. 

honestly, i feel more thrilled than ever.  I think last year I was still dealing with covid ptsd (i'm being both literal and hyperbolic) and was maybe too paranoid the whole lead up that - a) it would get canceled again, or b) I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself.  And despite having a lovely time, I'm not sure I fully relaxed in 2022.  I feel more like myself these days, and I'm absolutely raging to get in the gates.  

Me too. I never really got my groove going properly last year, even though I wasn't exactly keeping 2m away from people, I still had an underlying jitteryness about there being so many people about.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Now you can focus on getting a prime spot for Slash and the lads 

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Me too. I never really got my groove going properly last year, even though I wasn't exactly keeping 2m away from people, I still had an underlying jitteryness about there being so many people about.

Can I ask, had you had covid before at that point?

6 minutes ago, stuie said:

Can I ask, had you had covid before at that point?

I had, was no worse than a bad cold, but I'd let the pandemic as a whole get under my skin. Like seemingly everyone else, I did test positive after coming back. I don't think I'll be all that bothered if that happens again this year.  In fact, I don't know if I'll even bother testing unless I feel quite rough or expect to be seeing an old person shortly after the festival.

It's very much in the rear mirror now, I don't even know where my masks are, not worn one for ages. Quite different to last June.

Payment issues meant the page timed out and my tickets were "released". Trying again and it wont let me because a payment is already in progress for my registrations 😠

On a related note: if I pay the balance for two tickets as the lead booker will both get sent to my address? The second address is in the EU and I really dont trust it to get there...

2 minutes ago, Harry3 said:

Payment issues meant the page timed out and my tickets were "released". Trying again and it wont let me because a payment is already in progress for my registrations 😠

On a related note: if I pay the balance for two tickets as the lead booker will both get sent to my address? The second address is in the EU and I really dont trust it to get there...

give it half hour and try again .... yep the tickets will both be sent to you if you go down as the lead booker 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

Good job. Just done ours too. See you there!