Self Confirms 2023

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Acoustic headliner?

Presume Sat or Sun if Saw Doctors info (on mcd.ie) for Fri headliner is good?  I think Glen Hansard is in there too - assume he might sub on the Friday for an Irish night?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, discgoesmic said:

One of my absolute favourites, Stanton Warriors have confirmed! Fantastic, world famous breakbeat DJs. Would highly recommend! Not sure on stage or date/time yet but they've mostly played Glade previously and this would lineup with an impending announcement.

image.png

Interesting - along with Coxy, another act you would expect to be on the Glade. They must both have thought that poster was imminent. 

On 5/16/2023 at 10:24 PM, Chinakat said:

Kavus Torabi, solo, Mandala Stage, Green Futures, Sunday.

I wonder if he will turn up for a DJ set with Steve Davis. Seen them a few years ago at the back of the glade and they played Supernaut by Black Sabbath during their set. Loved it...  

32 minutes ago, lillypip said:

Example has just self confirmed on his insta page, for the Thursday.  Where would he play though as I imagine he'd get a really good sized crowd, especially on the Thursday.

Well its not Williams Green. Are they going to stick him in bbc intro? 

1 hour ago, sfroml said:

A colleague has just told me their son is playing Glastonbury in a band called River Roots. 

I've never heard of them but it's confirmed on their website.... described as 'Folk-Roots Good-Vibe Music'.

I saw them play last year, in the Bimble Inn. 

• Like 1

I'm well aware that this isn't the most definitive of self-confirms but after Bombay Bicycle Club joined TikTok last week and were fairly active in engaging with new followers, I snuck in a quick "Glastonbury?" to which they've since liked, alongside some other comments. They've also confirmed that new music will be released within a month.

So who knows, could be nothing, could be something...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JRhys29 said:

I'm well aware that this isn't the most definitive of self-confirms but after Bombay Bicycle Club joined TikTok last week and were fairly active in engaging with new followers, I snuck in a quick "Glastonbury?" to which they've since liked, alongside some other comments. They've also confirmed that new music will be released within a month.

Good work JRhys! .. I’m gonna clutch onto this over the weekend, would be a much needed addition for me, fingers crossed! 

1 hour ago, JRhys29 said:

They had previously replied to an IG comment alluding to them playing pre festivals warm up shows with  Glasto in mind. Nothing concrete but a positive indication that they could be there.