Self Confirms 2023

Gnomicide

Four Tet, Fred Again and Skrillex self confirmed at show last weekend. Two of them were like yeah and the other (I think Four Tet) was like you can't tell them that. Not definite by any means but 3 big acts and the first post ^ wasn't definite either 🙂

53 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Spotted by @stuartbert two hatsand possibly just an offer but @Sawdusty surfertip Ren:

IMG-20230114-WA0012.thumb.jpg.3d10d920eb633a923c3cf516dba32986.jpg

To be fair, it wasn't a tip that he's playing but just me posting that I'd like him to play in the 'Five acts that you'd like to see on the poster' thread. 

Ashamed to say that I didn't manage to stretch to four others...... 

11 minutes ago, Sawdusty surfer said:

To be fair, it wasn't a tip that he's playing but just me posting that I'd like him to play in the 'Five acts that you'd like to see on the poster' thread. 

I didn't take it as a tip he was playing, but now I'm thinking you know something 😏 😄

42 minutes ago, Sawdusty surfer said:

yeah, but… he’s not going to turn it down, is he…

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

Billy Bragg posted his video today so a possible Leftfield booking??

He's always there.. Yakking on about letting your neighbours help fix the gutting for you and you helping cut the hedge for them... All for free so we live in harmony and cash free.. 

He doesn't of course he pays someone to do it.. 

Load of bollox old son 

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

He's always there.. Yakking on about letting your neighbours help fix the gutting for you and you helping cut the hedge for them... All for free so we live in harmony and cash free.. 

He doesn't of course he pays someone to do it.. 

Load of bollox old son 

Wut?

20 hours ago, gfa said:

Four Tet, Fred Again and Skrillex self confirmed at show last weekend. Two of them were like yeah and the other (I think Four Tet) was like you can't tell them that. Not definite by any means but 3 big acts and the first post ^ wasn't definite either 🙂

Skilled headlined the other stage last time he played. Wonder if they're playing together. 

20 hours ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

yeah, but… he’s not going to turn it down, is he…

I've been watching loads of Ren stuff on YouTube this weekend and despite being well enough to produce a new album, he still has significant health issues, so might not be capable of showing up to the farm this year. Hopefully he'll be ok.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, leath02 said:

Willing to check back, but cant even find which show it was

Can't find anything either - don't think Lauren even played any de la soul songs last week.  Main DLS story last week is that they are finally able to get some of their music onto streaming services - so maybe they did appear somewhere during the week?

15 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I've been watching loads of Ren stuff on YouTube this weekend and despite being well enough to produce a new album, he still has significant health issues, so might not be capable of showing up to the farm this year. Hopefully he'll be ok.

That fits with the wording of their initial message - flattering to have offers, including from G, but they may not actually have said yes