Self Confirms 2023

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, Franco Baresi said:

Wonder if Bombay could play mid afternoon on the Pyramid these days? They’ve done 3rd down on Other previously (I think). Perhaps they are in line for 3rd last on the Pyramid Sunday? 

I think 3rd down pyramids a bit high

51 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

a bit!!!!

They did headline Latitude to be fair recently so it could be argued, they do headline a fair amount of mid sized fests

very weak but not completely impossible

22 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I saw the Pretenders the last time they were at Glastonbury in 2017. Chrissie's voice was great back then, so I wonder what it'll be like now. They were also just Other midday fodder. Dads were out in force. Now I'm one of them, oh dear... 

I thought she might have been in the acoustic this year, but I guess Pyramid is favourite now? They’ve got a brilliant back catalogue 

22 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I saw the Pretenders the last time they were at Glastonbury in 2017. Chrissie's voice was great back then, so I wonder what it'll be like now. They were also just Other midday fodder. Dads were out in force. Now I'm one of them, oh dear... 

slightly pedantic correction, I think they were the Other opener, so a recognised slot.

1 hour ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

slightly pedantic correction, I think they were the Other opener, so a recognised slot.

Ah fair play. In my mind they'd played middle of the day. Perhaps I'd woken up early that day and thought it was already middle of the day 😅 Still, they'll have a pull Pyramid or Other. Low to middle. Dads and mums - myself included!

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON