Five acts you'd love to see on that poster

Zoo Music Girl

1 hour ago, mungo57 said:

would love to see Mogwai again (they were IMMENSE at Ally Pally last year) but I think they've toured the last album to death now, may be wrong but I'd be surprised to see them doing festivals this summer.

Would be great though, they'd need to headline a stage though so Park/JP would be perfect for them.

Yeah, think this tweet would seem to rule them out sadly

https://twitter.com/plasmatron/status/1602639193909362690?s=20&t=UtEyLd849xmKBWx5BX0FqA

On 1/8/2023 at 8:56 PM, Sawdusty surfer said:

I don't normally post music links, but...... 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s_nc1IVoMxc

I know I've already replied to this once, but I wanted to say thanks again... I cannot stop watching him perform, I've watched loads of his videos now, and genuinely think he has something very very special. 

I can't believe he has so few subs, Hi Ren is quite possibly one of the greatest, most profound, works of art of my lifetime. Sure there are songs I 'enjoy' more, but I can't think of one single time in my life where I've felt that I've witnessed somebody pour their soul into their art on that kind of level. It's so raw and real. If that makes any sense at all? (And yes, I'm sober.) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alvoram said:

I know I've already replied to this once, but I wanted to say thanks again... I cannot stop watching him perform, I've watched loads of his videos now, and genuinely think he has something very very special. 

I can't believe he has so few subs, Hi Ren is quite possibly one of the greatest, most profound, works of art of my lifetime. Sure there are songs I 'enjoy' more, but I can't think of one single time in my life where I've felt that I've witnessed somebody pour their soul into their art on that kind of level. It's so raw and real. If that makes any sense at all? (And yes, I'm sober.) 

It’s absolutely something else isn’t it 

• Like 1

On 1/16/2023 at 8:01 AM, Alex DeLarge said:

Would be well up for this, we've been starved of a decent girl band in ages.

There was Sugar Babes last year, though I got nowhere near it, and FLO are on record saying there'd be "no FLO without Sugar Babes" now.

21 hours ago, Alvoram said:

Very eloquently put, just in the midsts of a Ren binge (after @Sawdusty surfer recommended) and read this. Summed up my thoughts very well. 

So talented, with some awesome videos. The storytelling is off the charts, really enjoying. 

25 minutes ago, Boomtowner said:

Very eloquently put, just in the midsts of a Ren binge (after @Sawdusty surfer recommended) and read this. Summed up my thoughts very well. 

So talented, with some awesome videos. The storytelling is off the charts, really enjoying. 

Have you watched the entire Tale of Jenny and Screech yet?

A natural story writer too, the twist at the end of Violet, absoloutely heart breaking. 

Only thing is, I want to know more now, like how were they seperated, what happened between the 2 events. 

Incredible stuff, really incredible. 

1 hour ago, Alvoram said:

Have you watched the entire Tale of Jenny and Screech yet?

A natural story writer too, the twist at the end of Violet, absoloutely heart breaking. 

Only thing is, I want to know more now, like how were they seperated, what happened between the 2 events. 

Incredible stuff, really incredible. 

I'm firmly on the Ren hype train for the last couple of days, going through his stuff. Absolutely amazing. Hearing the Tale of Jenny and Screech reminded me instantly of Dance With the Devil by Immortal Technique, with possibly one of the most brutal, shocking twists ever, and I can't get that piano line out of my head since. Heavy stuff.