Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

17 minutes ago, dreams_burn_down said:

Drifting around the rumour mill 😅 Wouldn't have thought too much of it if not for the activity on here today

It's late in the year and there's been no news, but pages of activity mean nowt. 

This thread anytime a new name is mentioned. 

chicken-run-gif-1.gif

• Upvote 5

Ok, so I’m going to my first Glastonbury after talking about trying to get tickets for the last 25 year 🤣 Any chance Pearl Jam finally make their way to the farm or Depeche Mode. Both should have done it by now. I know Depeche Mode are in London the week before which makes them unlikely due to tour date commitments. Pearl Jam, who knows, probably in the minority but I think both would be cracking on the Pyramid stage.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ___DGH___ said:

Ok, so I’m going to my first Glastonbury after talking about trying to get tickets for the last 25 year 🤣 Any chance Pearl Jam finally make their way to the farm or Depeche Mode. Both should have done it by now. I know Depeche Mode are in London the week before which makes them unlikely due to tour date commitments. Pearl Jam, who knows, probably in the minority but I think both would be cracking on the Pyramid stage.

DM are notoriously expensive, whereas GFL pay well under the going rate, so unlikely. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TheGoodWillOut said:

Surely in this day and age, one of the headliners would or should be a female.  

Emily has said she wants that but its not possible every year. If nobody is available you cant do much. if rumors are true about rihanna then that indicates theyve got a spot open currently and i dont know how you enter talks with her this late given that the SB prob took a year to sort out most likely.

Edited by Suprefan

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

said it at a recent gig that they’re playing a couple of uk festivals.  I suppose at a push Parklife?

There's still a third headliner to be announced for Boardmasters, too.