Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

Just now, Jakeyboi135 said:

Really gone heavy on pushing Lizzo, sounding a bit reading and Leeds festival that. Cat Stevens not the legends do we reckon or quietly boosted to it later?

I reckon Yusuf/Cat is the legend, but damage control if you will to promote a female headliner means no room on the top line for him

7 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

I think you’ll find that Neil has started basically every argument recently by his obsession with gnr. 

Someone started a positive thread earlier called what are you looking forward to or something. Neil wades in unprompted to rant about gnr in big letters for some reason. Posts like yours make no sense cause you’re ignoring all the facts. Show me one argument from this forum from the last 3 months which wasn’t something to do with Neil ranting about gnr, you’ll struggle.

You're missing the point, massively. It's not about picking sides of who is right or wrong, it's about being able to see that someone is struggling and to know to leave well alone. 

If its so clear to you that Neil is starting all of these arguments - then just don't respond. It's really that simple, unless you're taking some sort of pleasure in it all.

Honestly, just pack it in. You would never act like this to someone in person (I hope).

Just now, cellar said:

You're missing the point, massively. It's not about picking sides of who is right or wrong, it's about being able to see that someone is struggling and to know to leave well alone. 

If its so clear to you that Neil is starting all of these arguments - then just don't respond. It's really that simple, unless you're taking some sort of pleasure in it all.

Honestly, just pack it in. You would never act like this to someone in person (I hope).

Of course he starts most of them. You'd have to be blind not to see it. See the 'what are you most excited for' thread from the other day for proof.

I've been on here for years, I know he was like this before his health issues so stop with the guilt tripping.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Of course he starts most of them. You'd have to be blind not to see it. See the 'what are you most excited for' thread from the other day for proof.

I've been on here for years, I know he was like this before his health issues so stop with the guilt tripping.

Are you just being deliberately dense? I don't need to go and see anything, I've followed a lot of what's gone on with this specific situation since whenever it kicked off last year, my stance is the same. And I've been reading the forums since sometime around 2012 I think. None of what I'm saying needs to be based in evidence, just general human decency.

I'll stop guilt tripping when you stop being a horrible little bully.

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

Great songs. I’m going to say ‘This Train Don’t Stop’ as another that is criminally overlooked. 

As is I Want Love. Both off the same album and never played. Seem to recall that he wasn’t in a great place at the time and the songs bring back memories. Shame, they’re some of his best IMO.

18 minutes ago, mcshed said:

I believe @roughbloke has been banned for pointing out he was right so unlikely he'll be able to say anything next year.

No roughbloke hasn’t been banned as far as I can see on his profile … may have been hit by the random ip blocks though his profile is definatly active 

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

No roughbloke hasn’t been banned as far as I can see on his profile … may have been hit by the random ip blocks though his profile is definatly active 

Fair enough, he was certainly banned yesterday immediately after arguing so thought it was a result of that rather than the random IP bans but you can see behind the curtain.

3 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Fair enough, he was certainly banned yesterday immediately after arguing so thought it was a result of that rather than the random IP bans but you can see behind the curtain.

Think it’s more likely the random  ip bans 😞 sadly … I’ve dmd him to see if I can sort the issues 

Edited by Crazyfool01