Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

17 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

They’ll be 5 and 3 when the festival rolls round.

Had a weekend away with them last weekend and it left me under no illusions as to the challenge we face.

Aw man yes, all power to you. Good luck. They will have a blast, you will be knackered. 

7 hours ago, cellar said:

Absolutely this.

All the people trying to justify their vile, bullying behaviour by saying that Neil deserves it for the way he's acting need to have a word with themselves. 

Trolling keeps getting thrown around but it's the wrong word - it's bear baiting, just trying to wind someone up and it's bloody disgusting. 

No one is forcing you to respond to any comments or even post here, stop acting like you're fighting the good fight by trying to put someone who is clearly struggling in their place. 

I think you’ll find that Neil has started basically every argument recently by his obsession with gnr. 

Someone started a positive thread earlier called what are you looking forward to or something. Neil wades in unprompted to rant about gnr in big letters for some reason. Posts like yours make no sense cause you’re ignoring all the facts. Show me one argument from this forum from the last 3 months which wasn’t something to do with Neil ranting about gnr, you’ll struggle.

39 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

I think you’ll find that Neil has started basically every argument recently by his obsession with gnr. 

Someone started a positive thread earlier called what are you looking forward to or something. Neil wades in unprompted to rant about gnr in big letters for some reason. Posts like yours make no sense cause you’re ignoring all the facts.

Show me one argument from this forum from the last 3 months which wasn’t something to do with Neil ranting about gnr, you’ll struggle.

Just pick any of stuies posts. 

4 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

Just looked at his profile and yesterday he only said anything when you were on one of your usual gnr rants. Also noted he’s a gold member and been on here since 2005, hardly seems like someone out to get you 

I've blocked him and he still won't leave it.

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Do you think The Guardian have published this too early?

The lineup so far

Arctic Monkeys
Guns N’ Roses
Elton John
Lizzo
Aitch
Alison Goldfrapp
Alt-J
Amadou and Mariam
Becky Hill
Blondie
Candi Staton