Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, gfa said:

I agree with most forums but many i'm on died several years ago with the rest still going very strong. This place is showing no signs of death at the moment - it may happen some day but thats not for a good few years yet.

the view of them dying is a very euro-centric thing( lol)  any buyer will be buying the site, which is more than these forums, any won't want to buy himself forums trouble.

59 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

And look how he‘s treated those who pitched in for him.

they weren't buying a liked by neil badge and anyone who thought they were made their own error.  i didn't ask for that fundraiser and would have got to glasto anyway.

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Impressive use of the plural. Most folk would have just said cocks😊

Yes, I obviously did it deliberately, but it's now enabled me to create a new concept

Efestswhack - 

A search result consisting of a single hit

(I'm not going for two or more words, two blooming complicated) 

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

they weren't buying a liked by neil badge and anyone who thought they were made their own error.  i didn't ask for that fundraiser and would have got to glasto anyway.

What about when you got the begging bowl out a few years back to save the website/ forums? Presumably you didn’t need that either eh 

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

What about when you got the begging bowl out a few years back to save the website/ forums? Presumably you didn’t need that either eh 

that was pitched to more than the forums, or just you, and lots of good people chipped in.

Just now, chazwwe said:

I swear this exact same thing was said when he first said he wanted to sell months ago.

so if you want me out of here you need to make yourselves look good. 😄