Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

Yep that was the act. You're just spoiling the vibe for those who do want to be there and it's not like there's only one option. I just don't get it but I'm more a live and let live person I suppose and I also want to enjoy my own festival. 

I also think if you go into something with that mentality it's highly unlikely that anything could ever change your mind. 

Spot on. Kanye didn’t do anything to change those people’s minds unfortunately, but even if he had people had dug their trenches so deep that it was never going to help. Except Russy who I recall saying he enjoyed it when he expected to hate it, weirdly. 

19 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

If you've spent months telling everyone how bad an act is and how shit they'll be and they come out and smash it then you've been proven wrong... and people do not like being wrong on the internet.

There was egg on a few faces after the Killers in 2019.

Definitely.

13 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

Its absolute rank stupidity. I walked past the back of Liam Gallagher's other stage set in 2019 (2019? 2017? i dunno. whenever it was!) and i cant stand his solo stuff or oasis at all, its dreadful nonsense, but i was only walking past - that was enough of an experience from me.

I dont have to shit on other people's enjoyment in the field, i can come home and do that on here 🤣😎 

Yep I don't care so much if someone watches it on tv afterwards and says I know you all said it was great but I still thought it was shit but if you actively hate someone and still go and see them you're only ruining your own festival. As Emily said at the time it's like moaning that Cats is still on in London. It might be but nobody is forcing you to watch it. 

4 hours ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

@kalifire what say you? Is a recording of Duff saying Guns N Roses are playing Glastonbury considered actual evidence that Guns N Roses are playing Glastonbury or do you think we should all hold out for more solid information?

It’s not official confirmation, but it’s as good as we’ll get without that. Unfortunately, it makes them TBC for me. 

2 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Who the fuck is Bad Bunny?

Somebody that sold more albums than taylor swift last year. But apparently thats not good enough cause he sings in spanish. Also will be on your tele in april if you watch wrestling. He'll be at wrestlemania.

Edited by Suprefan

24 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Somebody that sold more albums than taylor swift last year. But apparently thats not good enough cause he sings in spanish. Also will be on your tele in april if you watch wrestling. He'll be at wrestlemania.

Being enormous in America doesn’t necessarily mean someone is also enormous over here, or Garth Brooks would’ve headlined by now 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy