2024 Headliners

Just now, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Who's said SZA then? 

As a definite? Nobody, anywhere to my understanding.

She's only been mentioned as a possible and people have run with it.

Lets say SZA is in the frame. Now I hear your 70 million streams, but that does not translate linearly to Pyramid crowd. Also factor in locals...

The National would pull a bigger crowd and pull off a better live set. 

Swap them. 

Also, it's a crying shame that this opportunity has opened up and it won't be Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds who would pull off a Cure 2019 masterpiece. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

So are you saying that the person who came here and dropped the BST dates is the same person on the other place who apparently knew Stevie was booked and then dropped out and that it's now SZA and is apparently the fountain of knowledge 

No I'm not. Otherwise I would have said that...

I'm saying I find it funny that people who are trying hard to shut down people who are sharing knowledge and dismissing it as guess work are ignoring Intel that has been proven correct.

3 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Lets say SZA is in the frame. Now I hear your 70 million streams, but that does not translate linearly to Pyramid crowd. Also factor in locals...

Swap them. 

I love The National but I seriously doubt they'd pull a bigger Pyramid crowd than SZA.

1 minute ago, FakeEmpire said:

I love The National but I seriously doubt they'd pull a bigger Pyramid crowd than SZA.

We get people saying that headliners will get tiny crowds every year, but no Pyramid headliner at Glastonbury will ever walk out to three men and a dog.

6 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Swap them. 

Also, it's a crying shame that this opportunity has opened up and it won't be Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds who would pull off a Cure 2019 masterpiece. 

Peak efestivals this

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, stuie said:

If she does then the people in the know were correct.  If she doesn't then the contracts were not signed and it was a fluid situation. 

haha loving your work Stuie.

1 minute ago, foolee said:

Are we looking at The National being Other headliners on the Sunday then? 

Think the assumption was Sunday due to them vs. Madonna making a lot of sense, but tbh so much has changed since then they could easily be on Saturday instead as them vs. Dua makes just as much sense. 

Just now, FloopFiller said:

Think the assumption was Sunday due to them vs. Madonna making a lot of sense, but tbh so much has changed since then they could easily be on Saturday instead as them vs. Dua makes just as much sense. 

Dont their other dates make Sunday much more likely?

10 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

They would.

8 minutes ago, gfa said:

Peak efestivals this

Peak actual truth. 

4 minutes ago, foolee said:

Are we looking at The National being Other headliners on the Sunday then? 

Nah. Getting swapped to the Pyramid.