Taylor swift

brettredmayne

1 minute ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

Numpty question,  if you aren't successful in this presale I take it your presale code will work for the next presale(for the city you selected)

Yup, pretty sure codes work until you put your code in and 'get' the tickets. 

2 minutes ago, Drinky said:

Assuming almost every buyer will snag 4 tickets… how many from each queue will get to buy? 5k from TM, 5k from AXS, rest going to verified fan? Or more from this sale?

Just a guess but I reckon we're looking at around 30% tickets available for each date in the pre-sale. We had tickets bought at about 11:10 and they must have already sold 8,000 across the two sites.

Edited by jparx

Got over excited due to being pretty close to the front in my trial run for the Wembley date tomorrow in comparison to a lot of people here, so didn't want to risk the opportunity to miss out, especially as I'm in the office tomorrow and probably wouldn't be able to sit at a desk doing this so openly, so bagged x4 GA Pitch standing. My Swifty wife is incredibly happy!  

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

Just a guess but I reckon we're looking at around 30% tickets available for each date in the pre-sale. We had tickets bought at about 11:10 and they must have already sold 8,000 across the two sites.

I'm guessing around the same, 30%-40%. Then the rest for the verified sale, IF you get a code. 

2 minutes ago, Jcatley said:

Only upper tier left when i got in, but got them anyway. Pretty much where I sat yesterday for Blur. Can’t wait to go !!!

That Wembley? Just seen uou said blur 😄

Think I am out inthat case

Edited by fred quimby

12 hours ago, Rodders2023 said:

I just find it strange how pop punk bands are sh*t on, because apparently they “aren’t glastonbury headliners” whilst a lot of this board are all over Taylor swift & praying it would happen if this was 15 years ago before Jay Z you’d have been laughed off the board suggesting Taylor swift headlining. 

I’ll be honest I’m all for bands but I appreciate the festival has pivoted in the last 15 years. So understand that the likes of swift are now in the frame but I don’t get the sneering at pop punk as though it’s not that when swift is practically bubblegum pop & she’s fawned over. When that’s as far away from what the festival was as it could be when it began 

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Goddamn, how much that set you back? £600+ per ticket?

£387 each 

Gonna have to blame the fact I'm still drunk from Lana last night...

So AXS gave me an error when I went to select tickets and wouldn't let me choose anything

Then my friend I am planning to go with had Ticketmaster, they got to the screen where you enter your pre sale code and it came up with something like "your place in the queue is no longer valid" and booted her out

Such an enjoyable experience

11 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

f**k. Panic bought some VIPs. May mates are gonna kill me...

Yup, I just got two for Murrayfield .....only some type of package but works out at £277 each (Ready for it package?). Gulp!!

Couldn't get near any of the cheaper one, but bought two for daughter.

Are there any conditions about shifting them on if she can't make it?

Just now, chazwwe said:

I'm wanting to get 2 tickets, but I don't know if/when they come up, do I settle for high up seats. I really don't know if I can use the code again after buying some. 

The pre sale code is only able to be used until you buy tickets, once you buy tickets the code is invalid to use again

That is the way it came across to me, however who knows whether it will actually work as they intended