Taylor swift

brettredmayne

46 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Heard before she walked off stage she shouted "The 1975 are bigger than Foals, eFests" and left.

Fair play.

-Taylor Swift being too big an artist now to possibly ever headline Glastonbury

+Rocks up to Bon Iver and The 1975 gigs to play a couple songs

=Bon Iver and The 1975 officially ruled out for being too big to headline the Pyramid

1 hour ago, GeezLouise said:

Noah Fence but why did she come out? Haim, I get. Bon Iver, obviously. But the 1975? I know they're pals but????

This isn't coming from a place of jealousy, honest. 

I think they worked on one or more songs with her recently that never made it on to her last album.

I guess they may turn up on deluxe/expanded version releases by either in the future. I guess the sort of stuff that once would have been B sides.

On 1/13/2023 at 7:02 AM, brettredmayne said:

I honestly wish we had some news about the international dates, I know she isn’t big on touring loads of dates in Europe so be interesting to know anything about how she plans to do things .

trouble with Taylor is it’s so secretive in her camp 

Lets say she has that space in june 2024 open, you really think theyre just going to announce the tour and leave it sitting there for a really long time without any acknowledgement? If there are no european dates later this year then you might just wait til its almost t day for any announcement.

6 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

No way is she going to play Wembley Stadium the day after The Weeknd though.