Mad Cool 2023

edge235

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

Just release the blimming poster, not this 1 act a day painful cryptic dripfeed, you p***ks.

Come on mate. If primavera were doing this you’d be praising how unique and exciting it is. It’s a smart play and bit of fun. The only problem is it’s usually worked out and is obvious very quickly but that hasn’t happened on these 2. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

Come on mate. If primavera were doing this you’d be praising how unique and exciting it is. It’s a smart play and bit of fun. The only problem is it’s usually worked out and is obvious very quickly but that hasn’t happened on these 2. 

You're right. Was just mucking about.

1 hour ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Josh Homme has this as a tattoo and the seahorse clue of a tattoo the guy from 1975 has, if this is the logic who has a sugar bowl as a tattoo?

Someone suggested Bjork for the second clue and Mad Cool replied with a "positive comment". Bjork was in the group  Sugarcubes before. You could imagine that the white items on the picture of the clue as the white wings of her dress (famous swan dress). I know many people thought those white items as being condoms. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LaurentExpos said:

Someone suggested Bjork for the second clue and Mad Cool replied with a "positive comment". Bjork was in the group  Sugarcubes before. You could imagine that the white items on the picture of the clue as the white wings of her dress (famous swan dress). I know many people thought those white items as being condoms. 

Bjork would be crazy. In a good way. 

1 hour ago, LaurentExpos said:

Bjork would be amazing but clue 2 isn’t Bjork as they have said no one has guessed it on instagram

ive also already looked for people with sugar tattoos - can’t find any 😂😂

1 hour ago, lukecork said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned in here yet, Could clue 2 be Bring me the horizon? They have a song sugar honey ice & tea?

It could be but none of the other clues are names of songs.

Could be loads of bands - sugar is sweet so could be 

GnR - sweet child of mine

U2 - sweetest thing 

A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down - or to shorten that statement sugar is “the cure” 

we will find out soon 😂😂😂