ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, Euphoricape said:

I got to confirm registration details then crashed on me. Is there any chance we get emails honouring the bookings? As it was their fault due to technical issues..

Been wondering this and my hope extinguished when I realised it wasn't just me with this error. Feel like it would be a lot of bookings to honour...but they fucking should 

4 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

Entered details for the 5 of us, got the next page but whenever I hit CONFIRM, the page took me back into the que. Sucks, first time since 2002 I won't be there.

Yeah - still got this.  What the hell was going on.  Click confirm on screen after entering regs and it goes to the 20 sec queue screen.

5 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

My usual rule is that if you haven’t got them by 09:25 it’s too late; but that has to be the longest it’s ever taken to sell out in the last 10 years (or since I’ve been trying at least)

for 2017 i got them after 9:30 and thenthey sold out. but considering they said half were sold by 9:25 this time, it was much different

1 minute ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

Its been processing my payment for 15 minutes. Fuming is an understatement. Absolute piss take.

Just keep going, it took me like 10 mins of hitting back on a broken page and it finally clicked. Good luck dude

Just now, jannybruck said:

It needs to be a lottery system in future because See simply can not handle this amount of traffic and fully deserve to lose the contract.

Let me give Glastonbury or a trusted retailer my card details, and debit the deposit or full amount out if my number comes up. That's really all it needs.

naw. you would likely go alone if that was the case. theres def other ways to do it but theyll stick with this because they wont invest in other methods. how about international people? You think everyone form other countries could afford to go alone? Not really.

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales