LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

May be a graphic of poster, banner, calendar, magazine and text

Anyone spot this?  Added to their Facebook yesterday - I've been trying to look for random little acts that I've added to spotify without success - could swear there was another green futures tent already announced, anyone remember which one?

10 hours ago, p.pete said:

Anyone spot this?  Added to their Facebook yesterday - I've been trying to look for random little acts that I've added to spotify without success - could swear there was another green futures tent already announced, anyone remember which one?

Mandala have a poster up on their website from a few weeks back.

10 hours ago, p.pete said:

Duncan Disorderly was the first band I saw at Glasto in Avalon Inn. Zuffalo are playing Wednesday at 7pm looking forward to them.

I may be wrong , but I reckon 32 acts from the initial line up release still need to be allocated to stages , assuming they are on the Pyramid or Other that leaves 13 slots to be filled on those stages based on there being 45 slots on them last year . 

Edited by SERRIDGER

16 minutes ago, SERRIDGER said:

I may be wrong , but I reckon 32 acts from the initial line up release still need to be allocated to stages , assuming they are on the Pyramid or Other that leaves 13 slots to be filled on those stages based on there being 45 slots on them last year . 

IMG_4794.png

11 hours ago, p.pete said:

Mandala stage

IMG_2041.jpeg

1 hour ago, Euphoricape said:

U being serious?

No. No, I am not.

It was rather a bad attempt at humour.

I'm glad they're on the site though, even if they're part of a clash-off up against Elton. Missed out on them last time for Kool and the Gang, which I don't regret, but WHY do they have to be on the Sunday night this time round again?!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

No. No, I am not.

It was rather a bad attempt at humour.

I'm glad they're on the site though, even if they're part of a clash-off up against Elton. Missed out on them last time for Kool and the Gang, which I don't regret, but WHY do they have to be on the Sunday night this time round again?!

I saw them at Eden in 2018 and was one of the best concerts I've been to. Not w big Elton fan so it's an easy choice for me. Can't wait.

Just now, Euphoricape said:

I saw them at Eden in 2018 and was one of the best concerts I've been to. Not w big Elton fan so it's an easy choice for me. Can't wait.

Yeah, I saw them sub Rage Against the Machine at Reading in 2008, probably one of the best sub>headline double acts I've ever seen. I saw them back in 2005 too which was also great, the only thing is now they've got more hits to wield. I'm a big EJ fan so it's kinda a no brainer to see him. I'm sure QOTSA will be around a far lot longer 🤞

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Yeah, I saw them sub Rage Against the Machine at Reading in 2008, probably one of the best sub>headline double acts I've ever seen. I saw them back in 2005 too which was also great, the only thing is now they've got more hits to wield. I'm a big EJ fan so it's kinda a no brainer to see him. I'm sure QOTSA will be around a far lot longer 🤞

Some deep cuts in that Reading set, too. Totally agree, that was hell of a 1-2

• Like 1