I went to Glastonbury and came back with..

sedra

• 2 weeks later...

A black Glastonbury 2022 t shirt. Bought it on the Wednesday. I often never get round to it, so felt good to not hesitate and buy one soon as I saw it. Really like the design this year.

weirdly, my trippy post-fest dreams have been postponed from last week (when i expected them) to this week - was up at 2am wondering why i put my bedside cabinet into my tent, and how the fuck i was supposed to put my mattress into my car and drive home. Took me a good minute to realise actually, im at home, and im being a donut . . . 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

A Mac not Crack sticker that I got from the Mac and Cheese place in Williams Green (can't remember what it was called but think it was near the bandstand, memory is hazy. It was fantastic!).

That reminds me I have a club Mexicana and a CND temporary tattoo somewhere...

After my first festival I work 2 as an info point. Since then I become a counsellor in my life although I don't work too much because I've had a stroke. Glastonbury change my life and for the good my ex-wife left me after meeting someone at Glastonbury but I feel myself better for that. These boards and the festival have kept me alive for so long I hope we will all be together for a lot longer

• Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

After my first festival I work 2 as an info point. Since then I become a counsellor in my life although I don't work too much because I've had a stroke. Glastonbury change my life and for the good my ex-wife left me after meeting someone at Glastonbury but I feel myself better for that. These boards and the festival have kept me alive for so long I hope we will all be together for a lot longer

Well done mate. Onwards and upwards. Stay strong and love life

I went insane for a day and purchased a dress for my amazing wife that was way more than I should have spent. From a fantastic lady in the craft field. I cry a bit each time Iook at it as it's incredible 

IMG20220623122437.jpg

IMG20220623122449.jpg

Edited by Jay Pee
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jay Pee said:

I went insane for a day and purchased a dress for my amazing wife that was way more than I should have spent. From a fantastic lady in the craft field. I cry a bit each time Iook at it as it's incredible 

Would that have been from Nimpy clothing, her partner was doing Shamanic drum making workshops.