Full 2022 Lineup & Schedule

Suprefan

17 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

The Prodigy megamix? Bandstand might be a bit busy.

Yeah, but as awesome as that is, I've discovered they also sometimes do a cover of Bohemian Rhapsody, so that should frighten most people with ears away.  Yin and yang.

5 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Yeah, but as awesome as that is, I've discovered they also sometimes do a cover of Bohemian Rhapsody, so that should frighten most people with ears away.  Yin and yang.

With souls, never mind ears.

9 minutes ago, fionajm777 said:

Does anyone know if there is a map showing all the stages in the south east corner?? I always get so confused about what’s where, especially after a few bevvys! All I can find is one with the areas named but not the stages 

Block 9

NYC Downlow // IICON // Genosys Sound System // Meat Rack

Unfairground

Flying Bus // Salon Carousel // Blind Tiger

The Common 

The Temple // Rum Shack // Totem

Shangi La

Gas Tower // Truth // Platform 23 // Sistxrhood // Rocket Lounge

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

They always finish with that so if it offends you, you best stay away. 

9 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

They always finish with that so if it offends you, you best stay away. 

Thanks.  Nice to have a cue to leave knowing you've seen the best bit.

5 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Announced a festival in France at the start of July after the cancellations and that's not on the site either. Unknown at this point.

Was just pointing out people weren't just assuming she wasn't playing because of a 2 month old tweet it was the fact that she is not saying anywhere that she is doing it. 

6 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Was just pointing out people weren't just assuming she wasn't playing because of a 2 month old tweet it was the fact that she is not saying anywhere that she is doing it. 

She does seem to be playing 2 other UK festivals that weekend, not sure which day is free

Edit: I started talking about Rina Swayama for some reason there.

She was playing Colourboxx on Saturday but that's cancelled, and Mother Pride in Dublin on Sunday.

So Rina to replace Celeste please.

Edited by fightoffyour

7 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

set times on official site been updated. nina kravitz is on arcadia 1-2am on friday with a TBA 11-1 (chems more than likely?) but clashes with the headliner on the fri night.

Hmm, not worked out ideal for me. 

Maybe IICON is back on the cards Friday night... 

After scanning and comparing the Primavera and Glastonbury lineups for clashes, I’ve just noticed that Black Country, New Road aren’t playing. What a strange/unexpected omission. Thought they’d have been a certainty, but wonder if they baled when Isaac left in favour of returning when people are more familiar with their new lineup and songs. 

6 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Showhawk are great 👍 seen them on Williams green and a couple of times in Bristol …. See you there 🙂 

Never properly seen them and always wanted to. 100% going to the bandstand - that's where I caught the end of the last track as I walked past in...2014? 2015? 

18 hours ago, fionajm777 said:

Does anyone know if there is a map showing all the stages in the south east corner?? I always get so confused about what’s where, especially after a few bevvys! All I can find is one with the areas named but not the stages 

I have the 2019 crew map which has all stage names on - obviously it’s slightly different to this year. I can’t seem to attach it but can email you it if you DM me your email address.