Your Most Visited Stage

CurrySauce

1 hour ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I've changed over recent years and mainly avoid the biggest stages, in 2019 raced around in my usual fashion:

West Holts 8

Avalon 5

Small World 3

Glade 2

Pyramid 2

Croissant Neuf 2

Park 2

Acoustic 2

...plus one-offs at JP, Other, Left Field, Bimble Inn etc...

That's definitely me as well, first 5-6 visits, the majority of the acts I saw were on the Pyramid.

Avalon and Park are definitely where I spend most of my time these days

From what I can remember these are the stage numbers

Strummerville 8 (all back to back on the Thursday)

Avalon 8

Rabbit Hole 2

West Holts 1

Pyramid 1

Croissant Neuf 1

Park 2

Acoustic 1

Just been through the last six festival's worth of clashfinders to try and piece together where I was and what I was doing. Only counting full, or mostly full, sets. Here's what I have:

image.png.e9fc22ef2a1ab6bda2ba63f241b2949b.png

A few observations...

• In 2016 and 17 Mrs J was pregnant so we tended to stay in one place. The 2019 stats are skewed by us finding shade under the tree in the Pyramid field and staying there most of Saturday...
  • Don't spend anywhere near as much time at WH or The Park as I thought I did. Both areas I enjoy hanging out in, but don't actually watch that many acts in either.
  • I watch about 15-20 acts each year.
  • I see Cassetboy/DJ Rubbish in the Glade every year without fail... 

Reckon it’s Other, Avalon and JP. But it’s a difficult question to give a definite answer to.  Probably easier for me to answer the least visited which I reckon is west holts.  Then again it really all comes down to The line ups and those clashes😊.  Can’t wait for all the line ups to drop, Don’t you just love it! 

26 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Just been through the last six festival's worth of clashfinders to try and piece together where I was and what I was doing. Only counting full, or mostly full, sets. Here's what I have:

image.png.e9fc22ef2a1ab6bda2ba63f241b2949b.png

A few observations...

• In 2016 and 17 Mrs J was pregnant so we tended to stay in one place. The 2019 stats are skewed by us finding shade under the tree in the Pyramid field and staying there most of Saturday...
  • Don't spend anywhere near as much time at WH or The Park as I thought I did. Both areas I enjoy hanging out in, but don't actually watch that many acts in either.
  • I watch about 15-20 acts each year.
  • I see Cassetboy/DJ Rubbish in the Glade every year without fail... 

You're clearly winning the contest for most detailed analysis.  Eight stages though?  You lazy blighter 😛 

1 minute ago, clarkete said:

You're clearly winning the contest for most detailed analysis.  Eight stages though?  You lazy blighter 😛 

Was going to do an “Other” category then realised that would cause confusion…

Plus a couldnt be arsed going any further down the clashfinders…

• Upvote 1

It’s changed over the years. 

Used to spend a lot of time flitting between The Other stage and Dance East and West. 

These days I’m mostly in The Park or West Holts, the latter of which is the best way to start the day at the festival. 

Always something upbeat music wise, it has the best food and nice cold Brothers on tap to bring things back to equilibrium.

On the flip side I’ve spent the least time at John Peel. In 8 festivals I’ve watched half a dozen acts there max. 

18 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

I haven't saved my clashfinders but I'd guess it's Leftfield, Other, Williams Green, Avalon & The Park - in that order.

Don't they still existing out in t'internet on your login, or you didn't save your itinerary?

I've only done 2017 & 19 and it works out over the 2 years as 13 stages: 

Park - 10

Pyramid - 7 (includes sacking off Ms Hill in 2019 after 30 mins)

John Peel - 7

Williams Green - 6

W Holts - 2 (includes standing around waiting for Toots in 2017)

Left Field - 2

Other - 1

Avalon - 1

Glade - 1

Gateway - 1

Bandstand - 1

Strummerville - 1

Crows Nest - 1

And I have a vague recollection of watching somebody in the green fields in 2019 but no idea who or which stage

Edited by Losing my hair
Because I can't count