Resale success? Who’s in?

John the Moth

9 hours ago, leath02 said:

We live in hope...

Have to say @siblin absolutely fantastic work with coding this tracker, far superior to the chrome extensions I've got running 

Thanks 🙂 Some of the chrome extensions are good but you can’t always guarantee you’ll be at your desk.

1 hour ago, prestonmanc said:

Rush of adrenaline as the tracker went off again 2 mins ago, but it's just for the addition of 2-for-1 tickets for ticketholders who are whitelisted as needing a mobility assistant.

Panic / optimism over!

i wondered what that was about!

For others benefit these are available at glastonbury.seetickets.com/Tour/Glastonbury-2022

24 minutes ago, Nobby's Old Boots said:

Probably a daft question but there isn't another resale is there?

Someone said a very very small one is/might be happening next month?

If so I imagine it's an unbelivably slim chance of success.

We got in on the resale but asking for a friend.

There used to be 'secret resales'; as in the sale page would go live unannounced. I don't think there has been one since 2016 (apart from the coach sale after the main sale this time round). I think given a) the bottle fiasco and b) the VAT rise another resale is (sadly) unlikely now. There are a few competitions running though!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, incident said:

What the hell?

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2022-buy-one-get-one-free/worthy-farm/2316592

Does anyone have any vaguely plausible suggestions as to how or why someone might make their way onto this list?

I can't find it now, and can't remember whether it was on here or elsewhere, but I'm sure I saw something the other day saying it was carers. 

9 minutes ago, leath02 said:

I thought about that, but the PA scheme is for people who already have a ticket and need a free PA one, whereas the site says you're outright buying tickets and paying £285 for two.

3 minutes ago, incident said:

I thought about that, but the PA scheme is for people who already have a ticket and need a free PA one, whereas the site says you're outright buying tickets and paying £285 for two.

Beat me to it - that doesn’t really fit