Coach & Ticket Resale Best of Luck

marathonsteve

2 hours ago, clarkete said:

Someone did share a list of coach times and places from a previous year, I believe earlier this week, but I can't find it.

2 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

I could do with that list! (Trying for friends tonight)

I think it maybe what I posted 

https://www.gigwise.com/news/89415/

From 2014 mind

1 minute ago, gooner1990 said:

Or Tuesday, if you happen to be staying near the site in a hotel that also has a bar.....

My mind on the Tuesday in the campervan fields whilst drinking the 5th can knowing the festival doesn't really start until the next day.

Southampton Fc GIF - Southampton Fc Hasenhuttl - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

how does it work with coach again? like lets say theres only 5 slots available on the coach does it tell you that you need to change the destination of 1 person? is that even possible? trying to help about 20 others get tickets today and forgot how the coach thing even works!

5 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

how does it work with coach again? like lets say theres only 5 slots available on the coach does it tell you that you need to change the destination of 1 person? is that even possible? trying to help about 20 others get tickets today and forgot how the coach thing even works!

its maximum two people per transaction for coach.

7 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

2 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Plus you can only book more than one if it's on the same coach.

3 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

oh shiiit wait is that a resale only rule? i swear i got 4 tickets in 2019 for the coach (which subsequently broke down and we got a taxi from the middle of nowhere for £60!)

So only 2 people per coach transcation , do they have to have the same departure point?

10 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

oh shiiit wait is that a resale only rule? i swear i got 4 tickets in 2019 for the coach (which subsequently broke down and we got a taxi from the middle of nowhere for £60!)

So only 2 people per coach transcation , do they have to have the same departure point?

Yep! Have to be on the same coach.