Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

Dispatch email received this morning. I think I was first to post a ticket picture last year, don't think I'll be first this year though but the lack of them to date is a bit bizarre as I'd have thought at least 1 forum member would have received theirs by now

Thing is the 'dispatch' email is just See saying they have prepped it ready for RM to pick up....in reality there's probably a lot of them waiting to be collected, don't forget this has also been a bank holiday weekend so I assume by tomorrow or Thurs we will start to see a fair few being delivered.

22 minutes ago, andymk said:

Dispatch email received this morning. I think I was first to post a ticket picture last year, don't think I'll be first this year though but the lack of them to date is a bit bizarre as I'd have thought at least 1 forum member would have received theirs by now

Got mine today, yet the website had said it had gone 26th.

I'm not fussed...que sera, sera.  It will all be OK. 

9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Well they better get a f**king move on 

Getting sick of seeing this now...

1315548497_Screenshot2023-05-30111402.thumb.jpg.1e10496ca71627d6839e995d1cacdfd5.jpg

Last year, when I was one of the first, I said to myself "I wouldn't care if I was first or last" and this year, knowing I'd be much further down the pack, I've been trying to convince myself that I can be patient...

... I was wrong, and I can't... It's driving me mad... I just want to see that change to despatched now 

Edited by Alvoram

5 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Getting sick of seeing this now...

1315548497_Screenshot2023-05-30111402.thumb.jpg.1e10496ca71627d6839e995d1cacdfd5.jpg

Last year, when I was one of the first, I said to myself "I wouldn't care if I was first or last" and this year, knowing I'd be much further down the pack, I've been trying to convince myself that I can be patient...

... I was wrong, and I can't... It's driving me mad... I just want to see that change to despatched now 

This is the message I've got as well - was starting to feel like I was the only one!

8 minutes ago, Gabi taft said:

I have just received my ticket dispatch email, starting to panic as it says '1 ticket' when we have paid for 2. anyone else have this issue?? I have emailed See tickets but i know their response time is awful. 

Have you checked Tyrone order tracker on See tickets mine shows I’ve paid for 4 tickets, they probably just mean one ‘set’ of tickets ie one envelope