2023 legend slot

ProperTea

2 hours ago, deadpheasant said:

Lizzo looked great on TV although I was doing hip hop karaoke at Stonebridge bar.

If any of you saw a very sunburned and dehydrated white guy in a straw hat rapping Swimming Pools that was me.

AH HA! That’s where I was and yes I think I did! I had my name down but didn’t get the chance. Luckily for everyone there…

3 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Can think of quite a few reasons why he wouldn't but I'm still holding out hope for Roger Waters in the legend slot, main issue is he's probably too big for it but I can dream. 

If Waters plays, and I absolutely think he should, it's headline or bust. His shows of the last few years have been incredible and would look amazing on that Pyramid. Imagine what they could do with projections etc. 

• Upvote 1

Randomly*, Gloria Gaynor just came on my playlist.  Could she do it? 

Quick google tells me she's active again in the last couple of years and she still looks and sounds great at 79!

She also has connections with DiRo and Kylie! 

*not that random!

1 hour ago, stuie said:

Randomly*, Gloria Gaynor just came on my playlist.  Could she do it? 

Quick google tells me she's active again in the last couple of years and she still looks and sounds great at 79!

She also has connections with DiRo and Kylie! 

*not that random!

She has one legendary song, but I don't think she would count as a legend slot booking.

Seems far more like a Park afternoon soul legend like Ronnie Spector or Mavis Staples