Your Favourite Glasto Videos

nikkic

14 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Can’t see my hands  but it’s likely to be a thatchers , but you can see the pyramid … 

i just realised you meant during the hobo jones part...i was looking at a few seconds earlier when they are walking through the crowd!

6 hours ago, kalifire said:

Ah man, I hadn’t seen that one before. What an incredible moment captured. I was starting to wobble when he began to cry and lost it when his wife came out. I’m not the biggest fan of the IDLES sound (I do enjoy the odd track though) but as band they seem great. 

This was such a hot part of the day. Remember missing the last Squid sing over at Green Peace stage and running to The Park for this. Got absolutely battered in the pit then legged it over to Leftfield for FDC. A great day. 

Edited by SighMo

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BUMP to see if anyone has a download of Lost in Vagueness they can share as I cancelled my netflix and refuse to resub just for that.

And I know most of us here have seen glastopia more times than we can count. But for any newbies - https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arc7EU6lU1Zn5AwYj3oDpEzA14VB?e=vFrCGx - well worth a watch to get you in the spirit 🙂