What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

Just come back from a cracking little one day festival in Future Yard, Birkenhead.  Some fabulous acts there - headlined by She Drew the Gun, supported by Beans on Toast and Man and the Echo all of whom I know and love.

But further down the bill were Genn and Beija Flo who were both really, really good - will look out for them in future.  Anyone know them? 

I see that Genn were longlisted for Glastonbury Emerging Talent but not shortlisted.  Shame as they were fantastic - the lead singer was mesmorising and came up to us to talk afterwards and we were amazed how tiny she was as she absolutely filled the stage.  

Found the sleeping mats, then cleaned them. Dragged down an old bag to check the contents and found the water proofs. Thought they were lost for ever. Just need another sleeping bag and done

21 hours ago, Clarence Clemons said:

Was there a consensus on the best espresso martini cans?

M&S has lots of similar cans (not certain if they do espresso martini). People praise them as they are 8%, most others are 4% so worth a look in your local.

Bought some new walking shoes for if it’s way too sunny for boots! 

Husband has taken delivery of some of his beers as well. Have organised our test weekend away for dog sitter trial. It’s all coming together! 

55 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Bought a great condition pair of second hand Janoski air max so I can happily destroy them on the farm without contemplating how much they cost me. 

I’ve got these at home which I somehow ended up sacrificing knocking about the garden and walkout the dogs so might use them for Glastonbury:

NIKE SB Air Max Janoski 2 Trainers Sneakers AQ7477 (Black/Black-Black-Black 004) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08W9TL9X7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_VFDRF159RJSA8D5PZAY2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I’ve got these at home which I somehow ended up sacrificing knocking about the garden and walkout the dogs so might use them for Glastonbury:

NIKE SB Air Max Janoski 2 Trainers Sneakers AQ7477 (Black/Black-Black-Black 004) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08W9TL9X7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_VFDRF159RJSA8D5PZAY2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Very similar - the ones I just bought are black leather 

image.jpeg.6ca32b7b140dd52ab9b8afe1e145b915.jpeg

1 hour ago, Lithoniel said:

Got a refund from something I'd written off as never coming back, so obviously spend it guilt free on bits I needed.

New Anker 20,000 Battery Pack and SoundCore 3 speaker

I had the same when a Fitbit I haven’t been able to use was recalled. It is possible that I have spent the money from it about 3 times over now as anytime I buy anything I say I am using the Fitbit money