Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

Norway pretty much opened up fully yesterday. More of a political decision than anything else really, but the high vaccination rates makes it possible and we often see to Denmark that has has a good experience after doing the same (more so than UK, Israel etc). Are there any discussion about this in Belgium at all or is this a far fetched thought there?

A couple of French websites announce Red Hot Chili Peppers will play in the Stade de France (Paris) on July 22! Not officially announced yet but a bit different from what the bands said in their teaser (tour in the USA from end of July). Almost in for the Lolla Paris (16-17 July). Curious to see how their tour will look like this time. With Werchter or not.

47 minutes ago, Archi said:

A couple of French websites announce Red Hot Chili Peppers will play in the Stade de France (Paris) on July 22! Not officially announced yet but a bit different from what the bands said in their teaser (tour in the USA from end of July). Almost in for the Lolla Paris (16-17 July). Curious to see how their tour will look like this time. With Werchter or not.

https://billetterie.arenaaix.com/fr/manifestation/red-hot-chili-peppers-billet/idmanif/510364

• Upvote 3

I really hope it's not RHCP. I bought tickets for them but today was the last day to ask a request. As we don't know witch artist will come I ask a request. The confirmation arrived really to late. I know Werchter can't do nothing without the permission of the label but they could extend the request period until more artist would have been announce.

25 minutes ago, P.bintein said:

I really hope it's not RHCP. I bought tickets for them but today was the last day to ask a request. As we don't know witch artist will come I ask a request. The confirmation arrived really to late. I know Werchter can't do nothing without the permission of the label but they could extend the request period until more artist would have been announce.

The refund you mean? I don’t think you have to worry and order tickets when there are enough names on the line up. 

On 9/27/2021 at 5:57 PM, Matt42 said:

@Ken19 are you still confident about the Paul McCartney Werchter date? Have you heard anything on Swift being about?

Is this the TW Classic that got cancelled in 2020? I had tickets for that. See the Killers as support again are free the week before RW as well. 

Edit - forgot about Nick Cave doing TW Classic. Unless they add another day on it. 

Edited by DDave

1 hour ago, DDave said:

Is this the TW Classic that got cancelled in 2020? I had tickets for that. See the Killers as support again are free the week before RW as well. 

Edit - forgot about Nick Cave doing TW Classic. Unless they add another day on it. 

I think both Nick Cave and Macca will headline a day of TWC.

2 hours ago, DDave said:

Press release of the Nick Cave announcement stated that a second TW Classic day would take place in 2022. So I assume they'll go for a carbon copy of the 2020 edition for that day.