Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

Until this moment I was still hoping it'd be Coldplay who'll blow us away on Sunday night. 

I like RHCP but (IMO) they lack their album dynamics while playing live. 

Anyway, the festival itself is all I need so I'll take the Peppers in a heartbeat supported by some good big name. Still - don't believe Peppers can sell out a day by themselves.

Geeez, 8 PM and still not a word ;/

Edited by heti

56 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

RHCP still haven't announced dates themselves so it's stuck behind that

Stuff like this is scheduled, they do not just wait for the band to move. Only LN, the band and RW know what‘s going on. Today would have made perfect sense with the video last week.

Unless things got pushed back the last minute, the annoucement still has to be around the corner if tickets are supposed to be onsale 8th October (according to the Ticketmaster FR leak).

Edited by Karlos12345

4 minutes ago, EV123 said:

Yeah, hopefully the Billie Eilish confirmation at Glastonbury means more news for her today and thus a show at RW! (I know it's wishfull thinking and we'll get RHCP)

She's playing in Antwerp one day before RW, so yes, I'm afraid it is wishful thinking 😛

Too bad announcement on Friday was delayed. But announcement today and tickets on sale this Friday makes sense too. I've a ticket for the day with Metallica. If the RHCP are finally confirmed on Sunday, I'll seriously think about sale my ticket and take a combi then... 210€ for 2 days or 245€ for 4 days...