Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

Just now, Jacko45 said:

Being a Glastonbury virgin, can anyone advise how much more in the way of 'bigger names' were likely to get now? 

Define ‘bigger’. If you look at past Glastonbury lineups, we could have names as big as third/fourth down the Pyramid at best, and then possibly some smaller stage headliners and other acts near the tops of the other stages.

1 minute ago, Jacko45 said:

Being a Glastonbury virgin, can anyone advise how much more in the way of 'bigger names' were likely to get now? 

There are 5 main stages (WH now full) and with what we know already you’re still looking at about another 52 acts for those stages (Pyramid, Other, Woodsies and Park

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Justcalledtosay said:

https://factoryinternational.org/whats-on/janelle-monae-mif23/

Come on Glasto...make it happen 🙏

I'd love this to be true but realistically she played just two festivals (albeit four years) ago and hasn't released anything since then. She's one of the best artists I've seen at the farm, though. A truly unmissable act.

23 minutes ago, kalifire said:

I'd love this to be true but realistically she played just two festivals (albeit four years) ago and hasn't released anything since then. She's one of the best artists I've seen at the farm, though. A truly unmissable act.

She has a new single out now and new album out this year (don't think date is announced yet).

Many big acts played 2019 and 2022 e.g. Foals, Little Simz, Billie, Sigrid etc. Plus we have Lizzo, Loyle Carner and CATQ back from 2019 in 2023, so its feasible she could be back especially given her tour dates.

On 3/15/2023 at 9:17 AM, FloorFiller said:

No more complaining about the Glastonbury lineup thank you very much:

10D33B15-4128-4D63-A9B4-EFC9AE25CC44.jpeg

And we have a winner! The worst lineup of 2023 goes to... Lollapalooza Berlin! Honestly though, so many of those names are a retail shop core.

On 3/15/2023 at 11:46 AM, kalifire said:

She's playing Mad Cool in Spain.