Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2022

kingcrawler

39 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Nah he definitely hinted about packing it in, eg https://www.spin.com/2016/02/iggy-pop-post-pop-depression-last-album-apple-music-interview-tour/

But glad he changed his mind.

Weird, he's released an album since then and even played supporting QOTSA at Finsbury Park since then. Guess his instincts were off!

8 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

So now what. Imagine Dragons threat as an Other Stage headliner?

Nah I think they’re a headliner or nothing these days (for some reason) so think we’re pretty safe from them ever playing again.

Edited by FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Nah I think they’re a headliner or nothing these days (unfortunately) so think we’re pretty safe from them ever playing again.

Fortunately theyll be on a lot of north american line ups that I wont be attending. 

10 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Genuinely who listens to imagine dragons in 2021. Man children? People who peaked in school?

I quite like one of their songs and have it on my running playlist.... just checked and it's nine years old!

Christ.

Plenty of big names left to come on that NOS Alive poster. Two headlines (at least?) to come there I reckon. In hoping for Kenny and Taylor to return, that's a good sign i'd say. 

Curious that Billie isn't on these posters. You'd imagine with her tour dates out in the ether, there wouldn't be any embargoes on announcing her, and I was completely assuming she'd be at NOS and Mad given no other tour dates in those countries. Maybe she's getting her own announcement? 

second stage headliners?

Twenty One Pilots, the duo to play four London shows as part of the Takeover Tour in June 2022,

London The Camden Assembly, 21 June
London O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, 22
London O2 Academy Brixton, 23
London The SSE Arena Wembley, 25

2 minutes ago, zahidf said:

second stage headliners?

Twenty One Pilots, the duo to play four London shows as part of the Takeover Tour in June 2022,

London The Camden Assembly, 21 June
London O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, 22
London O2 Academy Brixton, 23
London The SSE Arena Wembley, 25

Too big imo. Seem to be headlining everything they play now.