Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

1 minute ago, the wonderwhy said:

Where are we at with Saturday Other stage thinking? A lot of the speculation has been around Dua Lipa but idk if we have anything at all linking her to that - Chems seems an obvious upgrade on Fatboy Slim... 

seems unlikely they’d do the exact same slot two years running. They have been linked to pangea by @Joey M already

Would people prefer the full live show on Other (taking up a big slot) or a 2 hour dj set on Pangea (clash free/less likely) I’m seeing them in September too and had a great time at printworks in december so would lean towards the dj sets

7 minutes ago, gfa said:

Would people prefer the full live show on Other (taking up a big slot) or a 2 hour dj set on Pangea (clash free/less likely) I’m seeing them in September too and had a great time at printworks in december so would lean towards the dj sets

I’d plump for the DJ set on Pangea.

I’ve seen their last 4 Other stage sets so something a bit different would be best for me. 

6 minutes ago, nikkic said:

I’d plump for the DJ set on Pangea.

I’ve seen their last 4 Other stage sets so something a bit different would be best for me. 

Surprising they haven’t done a DJ set sooner

7 minutes ago, CurrySauce said:

What does a chems dj set look like? Is it them playing their own stuff or playing a lot of baselines with some of there own bits chucked over the top?

It looks like one of the essential mixes theyve  done over the years with a few more of their own tracks thrown in there.