Harry styles

Leyrulion

No luck on presale which isn't at all surprising

Is there a way to influence your chances with ticketmaster queues? I joined the waiting room on my phone after my laptop but was a few thousand people in front on my phone.

Some very overpriced ones appearing on viagogo, obviously ticketmaster couldn't care less

On 5/6/2022 at 12:35 AM, Dreamingofsunnydays said:

Radio Ones one big weekend?

When did radio fests ever count.

8 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

No luck on presale which isn't at all surprising

Is there a way to influence your chances with ticketmaster queues? I joined the waiting room on my phone after my laptop but was a few thousand people in front on my phone.

Some very overpriced ones appearing on viagogo, obviously ticketmaster couldn't care less

With the queue system differing in the u.s theres only so much you can do since the uk one os being honest. Although there is no 2 step verification in the uk so multiple accounts can work. Along with having a different ip addy for each device. Turn wifi off on your mobile and then join up. The system wont see youre in the same place and at least it can move you up in line.

Edited by Suprefan

Initially was in the queue at 16,000th. Decided to give the priority queue a crack on my phone, in at 2,000th and managed to bag myself a standing ticket. Not sure how I managed to get so lucky with electric ballroom a few years ago and now this. Just have to try and get a ticket for a friend tomorrow now!

I think this is justice for Arcade Fire at KOKO 

2 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

Initially was in the queue at 16,000th. Decided to give the priority queue a crack on my phone, in at 2,000th and managed to bag myself a standing ticket. Not sure how I managed to get so lucky with electric ballroom a few years ago and now this. Just have to try and get a ticket for a friend tomorrow now!

I think this is justice for Arcade Fire at KOKO 

Miles closer than me.. Crazy sale demand.

1 minute ago, Mouseboy11 said:

That ticketmaster queue is shite, join when it goes live 20 minutes prior to sale and it seemingly assigns a random number at 10 anyway

Exactly this, the device I've was queuing in for 10 mins got me 16,000th and the one about 30 seconds after tickets on sale got me in 2,000th. Very weird system and I've never liked it. Just got lucky today!

1 minute ago, LinvoyPrimus said:

Just can't get my head around why there'd be 3x presales and a general release for a 3k capacity venue. Makes me think a roll-date is possible? But then it is billed as 'One Night Only'.

Brixton is free the night after as well 

Somehow managed to bag two tickets on the Amex presale, had a normal and incognito tab on the laptop and at about 7:58 decided to try on my phone too and got through instantly on that one at 8am!

Which confirms to me that it is fully random - super frustrating system. The O2/Artist presale was a bloodbath after - apparently 70k people in it - congrats to anyone that got through!

The only tip seems to be try on multiple browsers, devices, laptops etc because they all appear to count as separate instances with separate queue positions as far as I can tell - you'll then know instantly which is your most likely to get through, so can focus on that one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Given Harry's House a couple listens already, absolutely love it. Really hope to see him at the festival this year, or a forthcoming one. So many new bops on here, will be a great album to listen to in the sun. Not too sure yet where I'd rank it though in his albums yet, but another great addition to his discography!

Standout tracks for me so far (par from As It Was) are Music For A Sushi Restaurant, Late Night Talking, Daylight, Matilda and Love Of My Life - definitely think that could change though with some more listens.

What are all your thoughts on it? 

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, The Nal said:

How was no one seriously hurt?! Has to be 60 or 70 feet?

Harry Styles fan falls from top tier at Glasgow's Ibrox Stadium during singer's concert

This is pretty cool

Bloody hell, was working the show yesterday and we left during the encore - saw some paramedics rushing along the side of the pitch with a stretcher on wheels as we went so it may well have been for that poor guy. We were even chatting throughout the day that the club deck was awfy steep for the amount of drink, high heels, dancing etc. Hope he's alright! 

38 minutes ago, The Nal said:

How was no one seriously hurt?! Has to be 60 or 70 feet?

Harry Styles fan falls from top tier at Glasgow's Ibrox Stadium during singer's concert

This is pretty cool

Yea that's pretty good, bit karaoke though, would have been better if he'd done his own version of it.

Hope the fan is OK, shocking. Always think the 02 cliffs are far too steep too.