One World: Together at Home

CaledonianGonzo

25 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Macca canned for fiddling with Lady Madonna and Beyonce binned for pointing out the disproportionate impacts of the virus.

Macca was near the start, although yeah, probably could’ve done with leaving that one off. Forgot Beyoncé was supposed to be on this.

2 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Categorically not true! It rained like Thursday to end of Friday (which admittedly was grim) tops. Weekend was great as I remember.

Really? I remember it being roasting on Sunday but the rest of the time being bleak, it was pissing it down when I arrived on the Wednesday and didn’t seem to stop.

My memories might be obscured by the great U2 downpour.

17 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Really? I remember it being roasting on Sunday but the rest of the time being bleak, it was pissing it down when I arrived on the Wednesday and didn’t seem to stop.

Who headlined Saturday? Pretty sure it wasn't raining then but fuck knows what I was doing. The Friday was bad. And actually yeah you're right it did rain Wednesday because we managed to set our tents up moments before.

What's the deal with Beyonce in this thing then? Was she on it last night?

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

21 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

It stopped raining about an hour or two after U2 came off stage - the rest of the weekend was glorious, to the extent that the site had pretty much dried out by Sunday morning.

2 hours ago, incident said:

It stopped raining about an hour or two after U2 came off stage - the rest of the weekend was glorious, to the extent that the site had pretty much dried out by Sunday morning.

That was the best turn around for my friend who I forced to get a ticket. We got off the coach & the heavens opened, he was miserable up until Saturday, although Wednesday (not sure about Thursday) we still went for a few ciders at Brothers bar but took stuff to sit on. I remember the sun was shining for Friendly Fires & we ditched the wellies for trainers even though it was a bit damp. Sunday was indeed dry on the ground!