One World: Together at Home

CaledonianGonzo

Bill & Melinda Gates! They have tentacles into everything involved in this, the drug labs, the educational and research establishments worldwide, the individuals you see on TV everyday (they gave Chris Whitty $40M for his work in Africa), they have bought influence in every area. This is just another push for their globalist agenda.

"The best way to contribute to Global Citizen is to take action on our platform. You can start by downloading the Global Citizen app and registering to be a Global Citizen. With every action you take, you'll earn points that you can redeem for Rewards, like attending a Global Citizen Festival, or seeing other music performances, sporting events, and more."

This is what they are doing in China with their social credit score system, if you don't act the way they want you to, you become a non-citizen and cannot travel, they are just getting people used to this idea by rewarding "good" behaviour. Look at the people involved with this, multinational corporations and people from Bank of America, J P Morgan, Goldman Sachs, do you honestly think they give a shit about poverty? Money going to the WHO, yes the same WHO who failed to stop this spreading in the first place. Sickening.

• Downvote 11

1 minute ago, gizmoman said:

Bill & Melinda Gates! They have tentacles into everything involved in this, the drug labs, the educational and research establishments worldwide, the individuals you see on TV everyday (they gave Chris Whitty $40M for his work in Africa), they have bought influence in every area. This is just another push for their globalist agenda.

"The best way to contribute to Global Citizen is to take action on our platform. You can start by downloading the Global Citizen app and registering to be a Global Citizen. With every action you take, you'll earn points that you can redeem for Rewards, like attending a Global Citizen Festival, or seeing other music performances, sporting events, and more."

This is what they are doing in China with their social credit score system, if you don't act the way they want you to, you become a non-citizen and cannot travel, they are just getting people used to this idea by rewarding "good" behaviour. Look at the people involved with this, multinational corporations and people from Bank of America, J P Morgan, Goldman Sachs, do you honestly think they give a shit about poverty? Money going to the WHO, yes the same WHO who failed to stop this spreading in the first place. Sickening.

Good grief, why am I not surprised you have a beef with Bill Gates? 

Edited by stuartbert two hats

29 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Was only just reading about Gates's new position as the alt-right's #1 bogeyman.

He's been trying to wipe out infectious diseases around the world and to improve the quality of life for the most number of people for the past few years.

What a c**t.

Edited by stuartbert two hats
  • Upvote 4

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

He's been trying to wipe out infectious diseases around the world and to improve the quality of life to the most number of people for the past few years.

What a c**t.

People love trump so much that they hate doctors and scientists trying to help them.

3 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

He's been trying to wipe out infectious diseases around the world and to improve the quality of life to the most number of people for the past few years.

What a c**t.

To be fair I'm also pretty lukewarm on Gates (and billionaires as a whole)

However, worrying about a 'globalist agenda' is plain old antisemitism.

None of you are concerned about the threat to your personal freedoms from Gates and the other globalists while you are presently under house arrest? Incredible. There comes a time when conspiracy theories have to called out for the bullshit they are or to face the fact that some of them might actually have some truth to them. Maybe i'm wrong about Gates and he won't try to introduce mandatory vaccines on us. Won't have too long to find out one way or the other by the looks of it.

• Downvote 3

50 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html

Just one of many, many, dark things about Gates, look into his history and character he is not the good guy the media usually portrays. Don't take my word for it, go do your own research.

I have done my own research. I think it's all bollocks, he has an agenda alright - he wants to improve public health.

2 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

This thread is slowly creeping towards outing Anti-Vaxxer’s.

Things could kick off in here very quickly.

I'm quite glad that I haven't died of polio/tb/measles etc. But apparently mandatory vaccines are a bad thing?

Anyway, looking forward to the show tonight.

• Upvote 1