What telly progs are you bingeing on?

Ayrshire Chris

8 hours ago, philipsteak said:

Enjoying the new series of Taskmaster more than the last one. Really good mix of contestants. Covid regs are still affecting it but not as much as last time.

Absolutely love Mike Wozniak. Him awkwardly running is one of the funniest things on TV right now

Mike is great, Charlotte Ritchie is adorably terrible at the tasks and the others provide a good mix. I think Lee Mack might end up as competitive as Iain Stirling!

If you're looking for something a bit different and don'tmind subtitles, Undercover OAP: The Mole Agent is an incredible film.

Heartwarming and heartbreaking in equal measure, an 83 year old is hired by a detective agency to spy on the goings on in a retirement home in Chile. It's a thing of beauty.

11 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

If you're looking for something a bit different and don'tmind subtitles, Undercover OAP: The Mole Agent is an incredible film.

Heartwarming and heartbreaking in equal measure, an 83 year old is hired by a detective agency to spy on the goings on in a retirement home in Chile. It's a thing of beauty.

Haven't watched that, but Storyville (which iPlayer counts that as an episode of) tends to throw up some really good documentaries 

It's not a binge-watch, but I watched 'Crip Camp' on Netflix last night and really enjoyed it. A documentary about the disability rights movement in the States, which I had absolutely no knowledge of.

It was kind of like two mini documentaries in one - the first about Camp Jened, a summer camp for disabled kids, and then the second about the political movement - but the overall documentary ties a thread through the two owing to the attendees who were involved in both places.

31 minutes ago, jump said:

I've just started watching Solar Opposites. It's from the guy that made Rick & Morty, it's as good and funny as R&M but I miss the nihilistic and reflective tone of R&M. 

Have you seen the trailer for the new series of R&M coming in June?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Surprised there’s been no mention of the plan to make BBC Four an archive-only digital channel. Will miss those music documentaries...

I wasn't even aware of it. Will they still be on the iPlayer because I'll be honest that's the only way I access them anyway?