Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021

On 10/21/2020 at 10:43 PM, Hugh Jass said:

Next thing I’ve got is Fontaines DC in April/May. Not massively confident myself.

Similar time frame. I've got Biffy Clyro on their "Fingers Crossed" tour. If Liverpool was in Tier 3 for the rumoured six months, that would be the 'end' date. 🙄

The I've got a run of eight gigs in 8 weeks, non of which I'm confident about: Fontaines DC, Rhythm of the 90s, IDLES... I've already seen some of next year's gigs rearranged too.

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gateshead! I knew it was them! Even when it was the coronavirus I knew it was them! 

Convincing my mum and dad to see LCD at the end of a very trudge-y weekend was next level special. My da (in his 60s) was peripherally into the band but I'd had to briefed my mum that day on what

Posted Images

I've just updated the line-up & rumours page, on the basis of Ben Challis (glasto 'lawyer' [don't think he's actually a lawyer]) having said the acts from 2020 are re-invited.

If an act has announced dates for around June 2021 they've been updated to be a TBC.

If you know of anything i've missed please let me know.

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/2021/lineup.shtml

27 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I've just updated the line-up & rumours page, on the basis of Ben Challis (glasto 'lawyer' [don't think he's actually a lawyer]) having said the acts from 2020 are re-invited.

If an act has announced dates for around June 2021 they've been updated to be a TBC.

If you know of anything i've missed please let me know.

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/2021/lineup.shtml

Thom Yorke's touring the UK around Glastonbury so he's presumably booked again. Kano, Mabel and Charli XCX are playing Primavera Sound, Angel Olsen and La Roux are playing NOS Alive, Glass Animals and London Grammar are playing Mad Cool and Anderson. Paak is playing Open'er.